Jackpot!!!

GORDONCHICK

We leave Friday for a cruise and I really wanted something new to wear on at least one of the formal nights. I hadn't been having any luck, when a coworker suggested checking out Ross. I hadn't been in one is quite a while, but I thought I'd give it a try. I got one red cocktail dress with a few rhinestones on the straps in the front and a lace back and a raspberry colored floor-length dress with spaghetti straps and lots of sparkles (not the glitter stuff). Together, my total was less than $50! I realize they aren't high-end, but perfect for what I was looking for - dresses with color!

You lucky girl ! I can't wait until we take another trip "down south" to find a Ross and heat up my credit card. We have to pay ridiculous prices here in the "frozen tundra" for anything like the kind of fashions at Ross. Enjoy your purchases.

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

And if inexpensive dresses weren't enough, the silver strappy sandals and silver beaded bag go with both! I've been looking for a silver wrap (I don't usually get cold though) but no luck so far! Off to Steinmart before getting my highlights!!

Archived