In Aruba until midnight, open seating for dinner?

gambler

When we were on Brilliance in April for the Panama Canal, we did NOT have open seating in the dining room in Aruba. It was the same as any other night. I'm sure you will love your cruise. It was so cool seeing the locks in action.

Enjoy.

Nope, no open seating. I grabbed something in the Windjammer before I ran to catch the Kukoo Kunuku.:D

Ditto for us while on the Adventure of the Seas. Thats the first, and only time, I've eaten dinner in the Windjammer (and worth it from the Kukoo Kunuku standpoint!) I much prefer the dining room or alternate restaurants.

There is no "open seating" on any RCI ships. You can eat in Aruba (we did) or use Windjammer (ugh!) if you don't want to stick to your dining schedule!

Maybe not now but (rumor mill again), a fellow employee just got back from his Rhapsody cruise and there is discussion that when they open the new Asian iteneraries they will have open seating for dinner. Personally, as rumors go I'm not holding my breath on this one.

Ditto for us while on the Adventure of the Seas. Thats the first, and only time, I've eaten dinner in the Windjammer (and worth it from the Kukoo Kunuku standpoint!) I much prefer the dining room or alternate restaurants.

Oh me too. I generally avoid the Windjammer like the plague, even for breakfast and lunch. It was pretty good though, I just don't like buffets. Plus I was really anxious to get to the Kukoo Kunuku!:D

Archived