Zuiderdam pools

tammar

:) [font=Comic Sans MS][color=magenta]Question[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#ff00ff][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#ff00ff]Do any of the ships have a salt water pool any more?[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#ff00ff]I can't remember seeing one for several years.[/color][/font]
:)

[quote name='Krazy Kruizers']:) [font=Comic Sans MS][color=magenta]Question[/color][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#ff00ff]Do any of the ships have a salt water pool any more?[/color][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#ff00ff]I can't remember seeing one for several years.[/color][/font]

:)[/QUOTE]
Do you mean only HAL ships or others too? X ships definitely have saltwater pools.

It is requested that families bring children to the Lido Pool and leave the aft pool for adults. MOST people respect this and do as requested....there are always a few who do not. Usually the children all want to go to Lido as that is where all the other children are and where most of the games are played etc

Also......it's near the burger and taco bars. :)

Ah ... there's nothing like a HAL aft pool experience. In fact, found a lovely picture of the Zuidedam aft pool, which is now our computer background.

128 days until the Zuiderdam!

-- R&K

[quote name='richkat']Ah ... there's nothing like a HAL aft pool experience. In fact, found a lovely picture of the Zuidedam aft pool, which is now our computer background.

128 days until the Zuiderdam!

-- R&K[/QUOTE]

I was on the Zuiderdam during Spring Break...the aft pool was not a popular place for kids (they were in the middle pool), and there were plenty of chairs back there. It was wonderful. My computer background was taken from the aft pool area...it was a sea day, my daughter standing by the railing...the georgeous color of the water behind the ship...the blue skies, puffy white clouds and the breeze blowing my daughter's hair.

Archived