Anyone still waiting????

[quote name='truffles2'][b][color=red]I am still waiting for the C&A Magazine :mad:[/b]
[b]Anyone else still waiting?[/b]
[b]Sure do wish they would send them all out at the same time![/b]
[/color]

I just spoke to a Crown and Anchor rep yesterday. She said the magazine goes out in three mailings so even though lots of people received theirs weeks ago, others won't get it for another week or two.

She told me that I should call if I don't receive it by August 1st.

So it sounds like we still may have a while to go before we see it.

Since becoming a member in 2002 we've received exactly TWO C&A magazines. Since I've received my bi-annual addition this year already, I'm not holding my breath. I figure that the next issue I get will be March of 2006.

I sent them an email yesterday and got a prompt automated reply and then a personal reply today--stating that they had made arrangements for one to be sent and I should receive it in 6-8 weeks (snail express) and that I might get one before that. I just wanted to make sure that it had not gotten "lost" in the mail since it had a coupon for next Feb. Jewel! If they would send them all at one time, then we would know.....

I just got off the phone with the C&A desk - I wanted to verify my shipboard credit for our upcoming Voyager cruise.

The young lady was very pleasant, and after assuring me that the credit was on our account, she asked if she could "please verify your account information. We are going through our entire list to be sure that we have the correct mailing information for all our members."

So they are apparently aware of the problems and are TRYING to eliminate the situation of people not receiving their magazines.

Carol

[font=Georgia][color=magenta]I live in Los Angeles and I recieved mine early last week. I thought we got our really soon this time. Usually we recieve ours about 2 weeks after everyone else.[/color][/font]

Archived