Voyager, 12-11-06: Anyone sailing?

caviargal

That's right, the ships could be side-by-side! But the bustle of boarding isn't conducive to spotting your friends on the other gangway! Especially if you don't know what they look like! Maybe we could wear nametags, or carry signs saying "Wendy the Wanderer" (just kidding, if I suggested that to my husband he would think I was completely insane.)

popper, how big a birthday? We'll be on our honeymoon and are soooo excited!

Congratulations,sounds like an excellent honeymoon!

I'll be celebrating my 40th birthday while we are in Cozumel (with 7 other ships in port - yikes!)

Congratulations,sounds like an excellent honeymoon!

I'll be celebrating my 40th birthday while we are in Cozumel (with 7 other ships in port - yikes!)

I thought you said it is to be a BIG birthday!

It'll be my 80th on Christmas day ( and, yes, I was born in a stable)

I thought you said it is to be a BIG birthday!

It'll be my 80th on Christmas day ( and, yes, I was born in a stable)

it's BIG to me! all relative I suppose... are you on the Dec 11 Voyager cruise? We are in a Horizon cabin on deck 10 - looking forward to it.

I have just had confirmation. We, too, are now booked on the Voyager sailing out of Fort Lauderdale on 11 December. We are in suite 985, an Horizon suite just under you, popper, so be quiet or I'll climb up the balcony. (As if! I can hardly climb the stairs.)

And caviargal, too. Didn't you say you are on your honeymoon? No noise from you then. Except when you can't get your favourite food.

We are on the Sunday BA flight out of Heathrow to Miami and are staying somewhere Regent are booking for us. We don't yet know where but we will need to know to give the address of the first night's stay in accordance with US security procedures. Anyone know the hotel Regent normally uses?

Now, Young Pensioner, I am sure there will be room for you still.

And caviargal, too. Didn't you say you are on your honeymoon? No noise from you then. Except when you can't get your favourite food.

Yes, and I am happy to hear that you are planning to cruise...we also were just confirmed by RSSC two days ago.

Would love to meet for a cocktail one evening and say hello:).

Actually, we are getting married on that one:D. Hen weekend starts at 4pm today in NYC!!

We will know who to look out for on Voyager. A bleary eyed, dissipated young lady, bloated with food and drink, seeking out buckets of caviare. :)

Good luck with it all, anyway, and I hope you reach the Ruby (55 years) anniversary that my wife and I did. (Married on 1 September 1951).

Caviargal, we chose it because of the price, and because we wanted to try Navigator. Having been on Voyager this summer, I wanted to try their smaller ship, since the smaller the better, I say. We can't usually cruise at that time of year, since my husband is a university lecturer. But his teaching stint this term is done in early November, and he can squeeze a week in the south.

Your itinerary is more interesting than ours, I would say, but coming from the north, a week in the sunshine in December with a chance to swim in the ocean a couple of times is great, wherever you are!

We are having our unofficial 27th anniversary today (our first date.) So I guess this cruise can count as an anniversary cruise, however late. Our wedding anniversary is in May, of the following year, which is when we usually take trips, but won't next year. We'll save for a big one at 30 I'm betting, since we've done both 20th and 25th on the Paul Gauguin.

Wendy, yes the price was awesome and a great value. I am getting a Visitor Pass for Navigator as I have not been on the ship and will be interested to compare the physical layout and size to Voyager.

We are flying in the morning before to relax in FLL for the day.

If you see someone running around with a visitors pass on their clothing, please say hi:)

OrpingtonT, I am 50 and he is 59 so I think we will not see the Ruby anniversary but we will certainly celebrate each and every one as they come and be appreciative of them all:)

Wendy, yes the price was awesome and a great value. I am getting a Visitor Pass for Navigator as I have not been on the ship and will be interested to compare the physical layout and size to Voyager.

We are flying in the morning before to relax in FLL for the day.

If you see someone running around with a visitors pass on their clothing, please say hi:)

OrpingtonT, I am 50 and he is 59 so I think we will not see the Ruby anniversary but we will certainly celebrate each and every one as they come and be appreciative of them all:)

!. I have never been on Navigator and would be interested in getting hold of visitor passes. How do you go about this? Any info on a department of Regent to write to would be appreciated.

2. You'll make it. You sound young enough and scientists say you are going to live until you are 140 with all the energy, enthusiasms and desires of a 21 year old. Just keep taking the caviare. :p

!. I have never been on Navigator and would be interested in getting hold of visitor passes. How do you go about this? Any info on a department of Regent to write to would be appreciated.

2. You'll make it. You sound young enough and scientists say you are going to live until you are 140 with all the energy, enthusiasms and desires of a 21 year old. Just keep taking the caviare. :p

I do groups and incentives so requested mine through Major Accounts. I am doing a small group on Voyager in the Med next year and want to look at all of my options for other events.

They are in the process of putting new processes in place for visitors.

I would suggest calling the sales department and starting there.

Jeff and I were also confirmed two days ago and will be joining you!

We (okay, me) wanted the chocolate cruise, but the itinerary won out and we will be on the Voyager. This will be our first voyage on Regent and I am looking forward to the relaxation.

WOW...7 ships when we are in port in Cozumel...that should be fun. Caviargal...we need some tips from you on caviar tasting :D

• 2 weeks later...

We used this website earlier in the year when we went on an Oceania cruise out of Athens.We are 2 couples from Chicago. We have been best friends since our college days 40 years ago. Yes we are approaching our big birthdays next year. We have taken numerous cruises together as well as many other trips.My wife and I took the Voyager last year at this same time and loved the ship so much that we haven't stopped talking about it. And that is why we booked this year for 12/11 for the Western Carribbean.We are looking forward to this trip and looking forward to meeting new people from wherever.The Chicago4

Archived