***Live from the Jewel 10/26***

dzboss1

Enjoyed reading all your comments about your cruise on the Jewel. We've done a lot of travelling but have never been on a cruise. We booked our first cruise on the Jewel leaving Feb 24/07 out of Fort Lauderdale for the Eastern Carribbean for 8 nights. We are getting anxious for the cruise but even more so since reading your descriptions. We have room 8654 with balcony. Hope its a good room. Would prefer we have calmer seas though, lol. Thanks again for your live posts and looking forward to your review.

Enjoyed reading all your comments about your cruise on the Jewel. We've done a lot of travelling but have never been on a cruise. We booked our first cruise on the Jewel leaving Feb 24/07 out of Fort Lauderdale for the Eastern Carribbean for 8 nights. We are getting anxious for the cruise but even more so since reading your descriptions. We have room 8654 with balcony. Hope its a good room. Would prefer we have calmer seas though, lol. Thanks again for your live posts and looking forward to your review.

Yes, calm seas are better than rough, but sometimes we have to endure a few bumps in life. Just an awesome ship!! You will be an addict by the time you've finished touring the ship!!

Jen ~~~ Ya, I can do house stuff tomorrow...working on pictures now......

Ronnie ~~~ TY!! Missed posting to all of you!!!

M and M ~~~ The picture of your room is on the other digital disc...the first one which I haven't downloaded yet. I might not be able to get to it till tomorrow, but I have it!!!

Ok everyone I am losing steam....I will have to stop the pictures and the report till tomorrow, but will certainly answer any questions you have before then. Hope you enjoy what I have so far.

I will just say one thing now. The people who work on that ship are exceptional!! We made friends with so many of them. Everyone was warm and friendly and fun and make sailing RCL a experience that you won't forget!! I have to say that as wonderful as staff has been on other cruises we have taken, this group has surpasses them!!

Thanks for the posts and photos. We sailed Jewel a year ago and fell in love with this ship too. We were able to get a free upgrade from a balcony to a JS last year. What a wonderful cabin.

Did you get to spend all the time in Bermuda that they planned or did you lose time because of weather? We just returned from Crown Princess a few weeks ago and were disappointed to miss Bermuda on the way home. It made for 3 long sea days instead. Last year on Jewel we spent two days in Bermuda and loved it.

I wish I was sailing on Jewel today. DH didn't think he could get time off in November (retail) but ended up that he probably could have after all. I guess the closest I'll come to Jewel today is driving out on the bluff that faces Provincetown and watch Jewel as she passes the tip of Cape Cod in another hour.

Leaf ~~~ Yes, we got to spend all the time in Bermuda that was scheduled, which wasn't much. We were only there a day and a half. The first day was beautiful, the second not as nice.

I also don't think I am a fan of non summer cruising, but will have to get over it since our 12 day on the Explorer is in Dec of 2007!!

Leaf ~~~ Yes, we got to spend all the time in Bermuda that was scheduled, which wasn't much. We were only there a day and a half. The first day was beautiful, the second not as nice.

I also don't think I am a fan of non summer cruising, but will have to get over it since our 12 day on the Explorer is in Dec of 2007!!

Dec 2nd? Will we be shipmates? :D

We were on the cruise, we enjoyed ourselves except the vermon from Vacation Outlet who inceeding every attempt re book a new cruise.

Food and entertainment was great.

Our cabin steward was in Halloween mode, I one saw him once my whole cruise while the room was for the most part cleaned.

The weather was rough, I have been in worse, I get sea sick but had a patch which allowed me to feel fine.

Overall a great cruise and great to meet you DZboss1.

We were on the cruise, we enjoyed ourselves except the vermon from Vacation Outlet who inceeding every attempt re book a new cruise.

Food and entertainment was great.

Our cabin steward was in Halloween mode, I one saw him once my whole cruise while the room was for the most part cleaned.

The weather was rough, I have been in worse, I get sea sick but had a patch which allowed me to feel fine.

Overall a great cruise and great to meet you DZboss1.

It was great meeting you and your hubby also!!

Sorry about your cabin steward. We saw ours at least 4-5 times a day. He was wonderful. And i never saw one VO person the whole cruise. Where were they hiding??? Glad you enjoyed and didn't get bothered too much by the weather.

Archived