Help With Fll Hotel Feb!!!

tacohee12

I Just Booked A Cruise For 2/4-2/11/07(cb) & Needed A Post Cruise Hotel For 1 Night In Fll. Then I Find Out Super Bowl On The 4th But Hotels Are Virtually Non-existant For The 11th Of Feb And Prices Are Just Outrageous..what Can I Do? Been To Priceline, Travelocity And Most Others....any Suggestions Would Be Appreciated...thanks

from what i have read people are actually booking hotels outside of the

fll and miami area. could you fly maybe into orlando and then spend the night there and then take a flight

from orlando to fll (southwest has this available).

hth

cheryl

The NFL holds the biggest block of Super Bowl rooms -- the Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach tourism bureaus reserved 17,000 rooms for the league as part of its bid for the 2007 game.

League officials will dole out those rooms to sponsors, media, NFL staff, team owners and other VIPs.

Most hotels have rooms to sell for the weekend, and the NFL is expected to release a chunk of its block later this year. Expect to pay above and beyond the rack rate with a 3 to 7 day stay minimum.

Look north to Orlando or west to Ft. Meyers. :cool:

Just checked Hotwire cause we got rooms yesterday thru them for the 9-11 of Feb. Checked the 11th and they have a 4 star for $113/nite (Its the Renaissance) the same that we got yesterday. Hope this helps.

Archived