Gift basket companies delivering to cruise ships docked in Tampa?

Boomers

Howdy Boomers!

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here! Forum! 04.gif

Thank you so very much for your inquiry concerning the companies delivering gift baskets to cruise ships docked in Tampa. However, you have posted on the forum where members find the "How to ..." type of information for using Cruise Critic's software. It is not the place for your type of post and the information you seek is off topic here. 05.gif

Per our Guidelines and to help you out, I am moving your thread to the North American Homeports - Gulf Coast Departures Forum where it will be on topic. I am also changing the title of your thread since it is best for a title to exactly state the information you seek. That way, the other members scrolling through the threads will understand what information you need & will reply if they have an answer for you.

Also, I suggest you read FAQ and Guidelines on the blue bar above. Especially the "Getting Started" section in FAQ. That's where you will see how a new topic should be consistent with the specific forum you choose. Click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/index.php for the list of all the Cruise Critic forums. Be sure to read all Announcement and Sticky threads too. They are located at the top of the various forums and will contain lots of additional information.

I sincerely hope this will be satisfactory and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

Archived