No Complaint Thread

refman

it appears that there is an unusually high number of threads tonite with a lot of negative tone in them, complaints about everything or it could be me so this thread is for positive feedback only, no complaining at all. if it`s not nice then please don`t reply, thanks.

No complaints here!

Just paid my balance for our 1/28/07 cruise on the Dawn. 11 days in paradise:) We're getting together with friends that are travelling on the cruise and booking our excursion this weekend.

11 days in the Western Caribbean during winter on the Dawn, what could be better?

Happy Sailing,

Monty

COOL! Is this the same class as the Dawn and the Jewel? I may have to check this one out!

Yes, the Gem will be the last of six Star class cruise ships built at Meyerwerft for NCL. The six are: Star, Dawn, Jewel, Pride of Hawaii, Pearl, and Gem.

Well, let me see. I booked the lowest balcony guarantee on the Sun for Dec and got a very good BA assigned. Two days ago was called and upsold to a Penthouse. Total cost less than I've paid for an oceanview on similar cruises.

I booked a guarantee with a group we sail with once a year for a January Hawaii cruise and ended up mid-ship on the hump with an upgrade. That's nice.

Booked the 15 day Spirit repo NY to NO for next November and the price for my cabin has since gone up 55%.

So basically I've got three cruises lined up for the price of two. That's pretty positive.

While on the Spirit last April I dreamed of cruiseing the Jewel April 07 - (that's booked) and dreamed of cruising the Gem April 08 - I hope to book that before this April ....

I had taken my mom on her first cruise for her 75th last April - now she is hooked - and using the points from my summer job we have 1st class tickets to Maimi for this April ...

The Gem out of NY will be grand - Loved the Spirit ... Loved the Sun (went on that for my summer job - sweet) .... and found a great TA who saved me some major cash .... nice!

As I sit here looking out the window at the rain I am dreaming of being in one of those fancy penthouses :rolleyes: - until then the balcony will be just fine:)

Leaving on the Dawn in 10 days.:) Upsold to a Penthouse AC.:) A recent review of the Dawn began with the description of stepping out on the balcony and seeing the Manhattan skyline.:) :) :) That will be me. Oh yeah, and DH doesn't know we have such a great room.

Congrats on the upsell! You'll LOVE the AC category - I know we did!!

Have a great, fantastic & stupendous time!!!

What a wonderful thread. Let's see--- I am sailing on Dawn, November 12- in just 10 days. Third time on Dawn. First time balcony, second inside and this time mini suite. Yahoo! Will be going with DH and mom. Will be going to Sea world which I am sure my mother will be in awe of.

Have cruised on NCL 5 times and Carnival 7 times. No critical comparisons. Loved them both and have had absolutley wonderful time on every cruise except last one and that is because I came down with something right before I left and spent first 4 days in bed in cabin a good portion of the time. That being said, what better place to be under the weather. no meals to cook- no beds to make etc. Staff has always been top notch.

Have never had bad cruise experience and never will. It is what you make it.

it appears that there is an unusually high number of threads tonite with a lot of negative tone in them, complaints about everything or it could be me so this thread is for positive feedback only, no complaining at all. if it`s not nice then please don`t reply, thanks.

The sun is out!:D

Steve

PS. Is a thread complaining about complaints in other threads a complaint thread?:eek:

That was a question,not a complaint.:D

Geez. What has the world come to.

I THOUGHT I logged on to Cruise Critic.

Critic: One who criticizes!

All I see is this namby-pampy mushy-wushy the-sky-isn't-falling no-complaints lovey-dovey stuff!

Is there a supplementary charge for the balanced opinion section??

I also think that someone who posted earlier had fewer than 10,000 posts. Must be a newbie troll.

By the time they get to 10,000 posts, I'm SURE they'll find SOMETHING to complain about!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

P.S. Especially for Derf: I especially like the last one.... http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&lr=&defl=en&q=define:critic&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

Oh yeah....in order to have a Post Scriptum, I guess I need a scriptum. Here's one...better late than never:

Stephen

What a wonderful thread. Let's see--- I am sailing on Dawn, November 12- in just 10 days. Third time on Dawn. First time balcony, second inside and this time mini suite. Yahoo! Will be going with DH and mom. Will be going to Sea world which I am sure my mother will be in awe of.

Have cruised on NCL 5 times and Carnival 7 times. No critical comparisons. Loved them both and have had absolutley wonderful time on every cruise except last one and that is because I came down with something right before I left and spent first 4 days in bed in cabin a good portion of the time. That being said, what better place to be under the weather. no meals to cook- no beds to make etc. Staff has always been top notch.

Have never had bad cruise experience and never will. It is what you make it.

Love your positive attitude and I share it also. I've never had a bad cruise either. Being pampered 24 hours a day - what more can you ask for. Sure little irritants happen but they happen lots more in our everyday lives.

Keep on cruising :p :D

I also think that someone who posted earlier had fewer than 10,000 posts. Must be a newbie troll.

By the time they get to 10,000 posts, I'm SURE they'll find SOMETHING to complain about!

SHHHH!!!! We can't talk about trolls, we'll get in trouble!!! (But what do I know... I'm still a newbie troll ;))

What positive to say... suffering from cruise withdraw... oh! I signed up for a scuba diving course, so on my next cruise I get to scuba wherever I go!

Archived