No Complaint Thread

refman

Thanks for starting this thread. I was reading the posts last night too and feel very much as you did. This was a good step in reminding people to look at the good and maybe, just maybe, be grateful for all the blessings we do have. Sometimes the real issue is how one observes (the old "is it half empty or is it HALF FULL?")

Have a good evening and thank you again!

Ciao,

W A W W

last nite just seemed to have more neg. posts than usual, at first i thought it was me and i appreciate all the replies. thanks to all.

mpk218: I can believe you said that......we just got of the Diamond; we're going on the NCL Star in 11 days; we're booked on HAL Oosterdam for April 14, 2007 and I just booked the Golden Princess for November 24, 2007. I'M ADDICTED!!!!!!! :eek:

Somebody stop me :( ........I can't go through withdrawls...I want to keep cruising; different ships; different cabins; different people; well, you get the picture.

Is there a 12 coral program (you know like the 12 step program), only one for people who can't get enough of the open seas on a cruise ship?

I need a counselor! I was hoping to retire but if I keep this up....I'll have to keep on working just so I can afford my addiction! :cool:

I'm not complaining either -- except that the time on the clock doesn't seem to be advancing at all. That seems to be an unfortunate side-effect of knowing you get to sail away on your ship in 72 hours!!!

Have a great trip and be sure to report back, I know you will. NMNita

I was sad watching the leaves fall off the trees and waking up to ice on my windshield. Then DH reminded me of how nice it is to leave NYC on a cold winter day and feel the humidy of the gulfstream by the time we went to bed. Next day we awoke to tropical air and sunshine.

I've got 2 cruises booked and still looking for something short while we are in Florida in March. Love winter vacations.

Thanks Nita. It's down to 48 hours and getting worse with every passing minute :D -- and each one is taking about 5 minutes to go by.

Any particular "insider" hints on the Jewel?

We were docked on Carnival Triumph in Ochos Rios last February right next to NCL Jewel. DH and I kept saying, "We should be on that ship!"

We considered trying to sneak onboard with all the other passengers.

It is a beauty. I would consider an aft balcony on that ship.

I was sad watching the leaves fall off the trees and waking up to ice on my windshield. Then DH reminded me of how nice it is to leave NYC on a cold winter day and feel the humidy of the gulfstream by the time we went to bed. Next day we awoke to tropical air and sunshine.

I've got 2 cruises booked and still looking for something short while we are in Florida in March. Love winter vacations.

Mary, When did you go? Does it really warm up on the first day? What is it like the second day? We are from the north so my interpretation of warm in the winter is above 32 degrees.

Our first NCL cruise was on the Dawn and we have wonderful memories of that eventful trip. Our cruise a year later on the Jewel was fabulous. No complaints. We will be sailing on the Pearl for Christmas and cannot wait! I guess it's what you make of it. When you're away on vacation you should enjoy the time off from everyday life. If you're generally a negative person you're going to find something wrong at every turn. We have no complaints about NCL just good times and happy memories.

Archived