How many formal, informal casual nights on 11 day W Carribean Cruise

stuNYC

I booked last minute so I didn't get the full packet of info. Please remind me how many formal, casual and informal nights there are on a 11 day cruise. Also remind me what casual is for a man. Do I have to wear a sport coat. I get so hot in the dining room as it is on formal nights that I can't wait to change into something cooler.

Sorry for such a mundane question that I'm sure everyone else knows but I haven't been on Celebrity for several years

Apparently it's up to the discretion of someone on the ship how many of each you will have. According to the FAQ, we should have had 4 casual, 2 informal, and 3 formal nights on our 9-night Century cruise. We ended up with 6 casual, 1 informal, and 2 formal.

On our recent NE/Canada 11 day cruise, after preparing for 3 formal nights, when the schedule came out on the ship, 1 formal night was eliminated. We're boarding again tuesday and I wish I knew how many formal night to expect.

Jan

Archived