All Inclusive HAL

patval

All Inclusive HAL  

134 members have voted

1. 1. All Inclusive HAL

• Yes
    • No

If you want to join the ranks of the monkey flyers, drop me an e-mail at tohoku at cablespeed dot com in the usual format and one could show up at your door. *S*

They take no position on the PETA controversy btw. They ARE opposed to any attempts to protect bananas.

If you want to join the ranks of the monkey flyers, drop me an e-mail at tohoku at cablespeed dot com in the usual format and one could show up at your door. *S*

They take no position on the PETA controversy btw. They ARE opposed to any attempts to protect bananas.

ROTFLMAO :D :D :D

No, just those that take themselves way too seriously.:p I didn't realize that PETA was now a church, but I guess Ann Coulter was right after all. Learn something everyday around this place!:D

jc

Hey buddy, the next time you're in Atlanta give me a call and we can go out to Bones and get a nice thick steak. A fan of People Eating Tasty Animals myself!!!!:)

Gosh, Gordon, that brings back a memory.

I was in Atlanta in May before the summer olympics and a business associate took me to dinner at Bones. After a couple of bottles of a fine Napa Cab and a wonderful to die for steak, rare, I thought we had resolved all of the issues of our industry. Unfortunately, the next day I realized it was the wine thinking! :D Great steak! Great memory!

jc

Archived