Everglades Tour

tonyt

We have a late flight ( after 5PM) out of FLL after our return to port of Miami on the Navigator. I was thinking of doing the Everglades tour so that we are not sitting at the airport for 6 or 7 hours.

I read on these boards that someone who did this had to depart the ship at 6:30AM and carry their luggage off the ship themselves. I don't want to do this. Can anyone advise if that is the situation with this tour?

tonyt

Thank you.

That gives us some interesting options.

We really don't have a car, but might have to consider it. Our trip package picks us up at the airport and takes us to our hotel. (Don't know yet which one). Last year we were at HIEX on 17th. Someone said we are probably at Embassey Suites on 17th.

tonyt

We have taken the cruise tour of the Everglade after the cruise. You get off the ship with a certain colour tag (tour tag), pick up your luggage at dockside and go to the bus with your luggage. You have your tour and the bus drops you off at the airport with your luggage. They have tours for Ft Lauderdale and Miami airports. They only have the tours if enough people signed up for it. Usually you can only sign up while on board. We really enjoyed the tour and it filled in some time before going to the airport.

Archived