Email from HAL

Gsel

We received a "first time" email from HAL. Have booked a few cruises with HAL and have never received a thank you email. The day after we booked we received a email from Seattle thanking us for booking and giving us some links (none of which seem to work) to look at shore excursions, etc. Is this something new?

Hi Gsel,

When we booked last month we also received a thank you email from HAL. This was the first time we got one and it was followed afew days later by a thank you letter. I don't remember any links though, I usually go on through "for booked guests" for my shorex and put in my booking number.

GN

... and giving us some links (none of which seem to work) to look at shore excursions, etc. Is this something new?

HAL's site was having problems earlier today, if this is the first time you've tried those links. If you still have problems with them over the next day or two, post a couple of them so we can test and see if we're all having the same problem, or if it's unique to you. :)

Since we have visited all of the ports numerous times we won't be doing any shore excursions anyway. The links were really not that important. I just think it is a very nice touch and would be a nice thing to do for a first time HAL customer. I will try them again when it gets a little closer to cruise time. We really booked this trip for the ship. Noordam!! Can't wait to see her, I really don't like big ships, but will give this one a try.

Archived