Should I buy the RCCL cookbook?

Two things you can do:

1) I've had excellent luck with asking CC members to do things for me on cruises, for instance, I forgot to get my Mariner coffee mug, and a CC member happily bought me one and shipped it to my house just for the asking and the check to cover the cost:D, LOL. Another, there's a CC member that's getting me an extra set of Radiance Compasses while on her cruise right now. For all the sniping, griping, complaining and such that happens on the board sometimes, most CC members are awesome and will do anything they can to help. If you couldn't get anyone else to get you one, then I'd be happy to buy you one on my March cruise and ship it to you.

2) or, if all you want is the tart recipe, I can scan it and email it to you, just drop me an email to the address in my sig, and I'll email or fax it to you.

Just let me know! Hope that helps.

I've thought about trying to see if someone would buy me one. I really want the new one for a Christmas gift. I'm still waiting to hear back from C&A to see if I can purchase it through RCCL.

Do all of the recipes serve 500-1000 people??

:rolleyes:

LL

Good one LL..............and can you only serve them on certain nights of the week, like formal night;)

Just off Rhapsody and I purchased the new cook book. Chef Bart autographed it and I got my picture taken with him on the night of the Gala Buffet:D I haven't had time to look thought it, but I know I'm going to love it! Now back to the unpacking and the huge mountain of laundry:eek:

Later

Brenda

Can anyone post a list of the food recipes in the original RCCL cookbook? (Not the whole recipes themselves, just what the foods are)I found a list of the Holiday ones in another thread. I know it's a lot of typing, but I'm just curious what foods are in there. I don't care about the drinks, just food.

Archived