Iron in your room

Sox Fan Cruiser

skip a couple of drinks and pay for the laundry to do the ironing!

come on . its your vacation!

Just because you pay doesn't mean you get good ironing all the time. You should see some of the horrors that come back from the laundry. And, there are certain items some women wouldn't trust to anyone but themselves.

Arlene

The onboard announcement during the muster now says that appliances in the cabin are prohibited unless they are thermostatically controlled. The problem, then, is that the ironing boards are in the laundry room......were you thinking of bringing one for the cabin? :)

I've never had any problems with the ship's laundry, but I definitely don't test any theories by giving them everything I bring. We've also had good luck with hanging garment bags.

Just because you pay doesn't mean you get good ironing all the time. You should see some of the horrors that come back from the laundry. And, there are certain items some women wouldn't trust to anyone but themselves.

Arlene

We sent many things out while on our 11/4 Crown sailing and some of it came back so wrinkled it looked worse than when it left!

My daughter developed a skin sensitivity to most regular laundry detergent so we use the allergin free detergents. On our last cruise, someone offered some detergent (they had bought a regular size bottle as they couldn't find a travel size) to my hubby who was starting a load. Of course, she developed a rash when she wore the newly washed clothes. The next load, we used the allergin free All I had packed. And when we got home, all of her clothes went into the washer even if it was clean to make sure all of it was regular detergent free.

Archived