Mariner Poker Room?

I heard that the Mariner had a dedicated poker room (as in 2 or more tables sectioned off constantly playing a variation of Texas Hold'em).

Is that true?

Does anyone remember the blinds for the cash games? 1/2 or 2/4 or 5/10?

And finally, does anyone remember the tournaments (multi table or sit and go)... buy-in's... and how you find out about them once you get on the ship?

Will be on the Mariner Christmas Cruise! Thanks!

Click on "Search this Forum" and do a search for "Mariner poker". You should find the answers to all of your questions.

If everyone did that, there would never be any new posts. Almost all the questions have been answered.:D This would become a boring forum.

If everyone did that, there would never be any new posts. Almost all the questions have been answered.:D This would become a boring forum.

Sorry if it's a repetitive post. I've be coming here for around 2 years and for some reason the search page never loads.

Sorry if it's a repetitive post. I've be coming here for around 2 years and for some reason the search page never loads.

No worries, my post was not in reference to yours. Many people tell others to use the search. If everyone just used the search we would not have 4 threads on smuggling booze going at the same, same amounts for dress codes, chair hogs and which is better, hump or aft. It would be very boring because most questions have been asked..

IMHO, the search function should be the last option, not the first. Repetative questions bring fresh ideas and new perspectives to a topic.:o

Thanks for the replies.

Get this -- the search button worked today!

I found my answers... seems Mariner is the only ship in the fleet with the Cigar Lounge having two dedicated NL Hold'em tables going around the clock (as future reference to those who may read this thread).

I played hold 'em on the Mariner last summer. Two tables in the cigar lounge are set up. They probably had 12 -14 tournaments during the week with anywhere from 10 to 25 players in each.

Nightly they played $1/$2 no limit with a buy in I believe up to $200. There was usually one table going.

Archived