Room?

Hi ~ There are no irons in any staterooms and you will need to send any ironing out to get done. The reason being, I think, is because if one person forgot to turn the iron off, it can start a fire in the room and when you are on a ship, the last thing you would want is a fire :confused:

No irons on any ship. One trick I learned this summer was to pack any item I would normally send to the drycleaner and just get it drycleaned on board (yup, packed a couple dirty shirts). The drycleaning prices on board are similar to what you'd get on shore so it makes a whole lot of sense.

If you search the boards you'll also find product recommendations that supposedly take out wrinkles.

hi there

we just got back from the radiance and heres what we did........

we stayed overnight pre cruise at the best western ocenaside and thy had irons / we were tralleving from the uk

so we packed most things that needed ironing on top i.e shirts and 3 of my dresses

and also packed 4 of those plastic suite/gown zip covers

and the night before we ironed the shirts and my gowns so that we carried them on board...........that soved our problem and most of the other stuff the creases dropped out.........

so we was happy with that

hope this helps

You can get things pressed onboard--costs 1/2 the price of dry-cleaning. But don't worry too much about wrinkles--on the Caribbean route, the humidity is pretty high--cottons will wrinkle up right away anyway--you'll look just like everyone else on board! Don't stress over a crease or two!

Archived