When is the 2008 schedule available?

skippycruises

Some of the schedules are out, mostly longer cruises. For example, the World Cruise, the various speciality 20-50 days cruises, and some of the repo cruises. For example, we are booked on the W'Dam Apr 22 FLL to SEA for 19 days.

On previous posts on this subject, the word has been that it should be soon for the early year Caribbean cruises, a couple more months (say March-April) for next year's Alaska and Med/Europe, and a little after that for the later year Caribbean.

Somewhere on the HAL site- I couldn't find it the other day when someone asked- was the standard calender year view on where the ships were going to be at any given time, but not their specific schedules.

Bruce

The "At A Glance" chart for 2008 has been out for a while. It gives the dates/name of cruise for every ship for the year, but does not list the ports. It should be available on the HAL website, although I haven't looked there for it.

Another thing you can do is log onto HAL's site and go to their destinations page. From the pulldown menu there, you can select which destination you want to go to. Once you've done that, look at the month's pulldown menu - it shows which months cruises are available for booking (and is different for every destination - it's smart). Once the 2008 ones pop up in that pulldown menu, you're good to go!

Not too long ago our TA gave my mom a website that we could go to for a preview of 08 cruises. It just lists itineraries as there is no pricing. Here it is and hope this helps. Only area I don't remember seeing listed for 08 was Alaska but could have changed since I last looked.

www.halearlyedition.com

12 days and counting to our retun to the Westerdam for the Holidays.

48 cruises on HAL at the age of 42

521 days at sea on 12 different DAM ships

500 day gold medallion holder

Sept. 04 Rotterdam trans Atlantic hurricane Karl survivor

12/06 Holiday Cruise - Westerdam

10/07 Canada/New England & Atlantic Coast - Veendam

If Holland America doesn't go there, WE DON'T GO!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Another thing you can do is log onto HAL's site and go to their destinations page. From the pulldown menu there, you can select which destination you want to go to. Once you've done that, look at the month's pulldown menu - it shows which months cruises are available for booking (and is different for every destination - it's smart). Once the 2008 ones pop up in that pulldown menu, you're good to go!

Been there, done that, didn't work. I think the previous poster was right, the Caribbean dates aren't available for 2008 yet.

rjbean, thanks for the link! I bookmareked that one!:)

Somewhere on the HAL site- I couldn't find it the other day when someone asked- was the standard calender year view on where the ships were going to be at any given time, but not their specific schedules.

Bruce

the 'calendar' is under the Destination's dropdown link at the top left on the HAL home page.. it's then listed near the very last at the bottom

http://www.hollandamerica.com/dest/calendar.do

:confused:

HAL seems to be a lot later this year with posting their new spring Caribbean itineraries.. something's up

I am wondering about this as well. I want to book my 2008 cruise in the next couple months and have been impatiently waiting for the Hollands ITNS- hoping for something that stops at the Turks.

I will just keep checking back daily!

Archived