Announcement Tomorrow

ocngypz

Stay tuned tomorrow for announcement from Celebrity regarding new ship for the Caribbean.

Hi Ocngypz !

Thanks for the heads up. For those of us that like Caribbean itineraries, it should be interesting to see what the news is.

I wonder if it could be regarding Journey doing some Caribbean sailings ? I noticed her reposition ends in Miami. If Journey does wind up sailing the Caribbean, I am booking it tomorrow.... or as soon as bookings are open :)

Stay tuned tomorrow for announcement from Celebrity regarding new ship for the Caribbean.

That could mean the release of the Journey's Caribbean itinerary. A date and itineraries when we can book the Solstice. Or the naming of the 3rd Solstice class ship. Anybody want to take a guess?

I could be wrong, but this is what I would expect.

Ocngypz: Just wondered if you've heard any news of new Xpedition type ships/itineraries? The travel section of our newsletter recently had a small article on planned additions, supposedly to the Arctic. Thought I would ask an 'insider'. Thanks.

That could mean the release of the Journey's Caribbean itinerary. A date and itineraries when we can book the Solstice. Or the naming of the 3rd Solstice class ship. Anybody want to take a guess?

I could be wrong, but this is what I would expect.

Hi Rick !

As I mentioned in my post, I feel it is about Journey sailing some Caribbean itineraries. It would be exciting if the news was about Solstice itineraries, but it just seems a bit soon for that news.

Maybe they will totally revamp Millennium's itineraries, and get rid of Casa De Campo, and improve that itinerary :). Someday, I hope that happens !

Babette, could you possibly answer a question for me?

Speaking of Millennium in the Caribbean, she is in Freeport

now.

A few of us on our Roll Call are trying to keep up with

the On-line X camera in order to follow her drydock.

It seems it took her almost 2 days to get inside the yard.

Would you have any inkling if she will be fixed on time for

Sunday's, 12/17 cruise?

We are all hoping we sail as scheduled.

Thanks so much for any insight you can give us.:)

If it's 'new' ship for Carribean on longer than 7 day itin, then beyond 'ship' I hope there is more to offer in terms of 'new ship' coupled with 'new ports'...ala Oceania style of cruising in the Carribean....I for one need a little change since we have been to most all the ports in the Carribean multiple times and want something new and ecclectic.

I, for one, am happy it isnt Journey. She sounds like a beautiful ship, but completely out of my price range. I would love to be able to sail X to the Carribean, within my price range.

And, for the record....teasing is so hard to sit by and read...and wait! I have no patience!!

Well here it is past noon and I am still waiting to hear this BIG news! Please Babete or Andy give us the news!!! I have to get back to work!!!!:D

Hi Fllady !

Believe me, if I had the news, I would surely post it here. I am just as curious as everyone else :)

The moment I see anything, I will post it here and/or in a new thread. I am sure Ocngypz or Chessbriar will do the same if they see it before I do. Let's hope we hear something soon !

Archived