Emailing cruise staff

vpoopsy

If you have his address, of course you can e-mail.

Many of the stewards etc have either hotmail or yahoo addresses.

Most of the crew go to Internet Cafes or check e-mail on the ship from time to time.

We e-mail with crew/staff/Officers on a number of the ships all the time.

Cruise staff members do not have email addresses provided by HAL. They use their personal ones and they pay for Internet on the ship.

I suggest that you phone HAL and see if they will give you the address of the port agent for the home port of Jerri's ship. You could print out the pictures and mail them c/o the port agent. Be sure the address includes Jerri's full name, position, and ship. Port agents regularly deliver mail to the ships. When my daughter was doing 3 years as cruise staff, this is how I got letters and pictures to her. Of course, now that she is back on land I have misplaced the list......

If you are referencing stewards, cruise staff, cast....it isn't likely they have an HAL e-mail address. Captains, Hotel Managers, Guest Relations Managers and the like do have HAL addresses.

I just sent some holiday cards % several different port agents. I only have a few of the addresses; not a complete list by any means.

When my daughter was doing 3 years as cruise staff, ......

Nice to see you posting, Margie. How is Jen? I miss her pretty smile---it passes by on my screen savers every once in a while.

Please give her my best wishes. :)

Nice to hear from you Ruth. Jen is doing great! She is back at university taking education and enjoying it very much. Since she is already off for the holidays, she booked 2 weeks on the Zuiderdam as SrACD. Happily for us, she will be home for Christmas.

I'll pass your good wishes on to her. Happy holidays to you.

Marj

Since she is already off for the holidays, she booked 2 weeks on the Zuiderdam as SrACD. Marj

Just can't keep that girl off of the ships! We miss her. There aren't many that are any better.

Tell her that Grumpy and Slinkie said "Hi".

Archived