Can I have a balcony breakfast without the balcony?

I see no reason why you could not order the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast even though you have no balcony.

On our last Golden Princess sailing, we experienced the UBB and it was wonderful. We were in a mini-suite, but cruising the British Isles and it was raining and chilly so couldn't use the balcony. It was set up on our inside table.

Check with Princess and ask - it's a great treat and I plan to order one for our next Princess sailing - it was that enjoyable!

Happy sails! :)

But it won't be an ultimate balcony breakfast, just an ultimate breakfast :D

Have a great cruise anyway.

We prefer to order coffee, juice and pastries nice and early for when we wake up, then have a cooked breakfast in the restaurant a bit later.

Tammy -

Here's the order info from Princess.com -

Champagne Balcony Breakfast for Two

Enjoy a 4-course gourmet breakfast and a half-bottle of French champagne served with the breathtaking views from the comfort of your private balcony.

Item #3009

$25

Can't wait to enjoy this breakfast again - crab cakes, mini-quiches, fresh fruit, smoked salmon/bagels, danish. The 1/2 bottle of Moet & Chandon was worth the price of admission for me! ;)

Enjoy - Diane

Sure -- we had the balcony breakfast twice on our last trip (one we ordered, one gift from our TA). The second day was cold and windy so we ate inside the cabin. It was still a nice experience. You can see our pics at Western Caribbean Cruise

But every day? I think it would get a bit overwhelming. You can order a nice breakfast from room service by putting out the card the night before. And the buffet breakfast is really pretty good. Or you can go to the dining room for a nice leisurely breakfast with stuff like Eggs Benedict. And all that is free. $25 a breakfast can mount up!

Have a GREAT cruise!

Mike

Cruising with the Halls:

http://www.bully4.us/cruising.html

Cruise Countdowns:

http://members.aol.com/cruznphulmike/countdown.html

I ordered this for Christmas morning on the Island Princess.... $25 per couple... and worth it. We would do it again if we sailed on Princess again. Since I wanted it to be a surprise for DH & DD for Christmas, I pre-ordered it on the phone before the cruise. We got a card in our room, but since I always got the "mail", I just hid that one (for the scrapbook later)...

If your ship offers it, you will get a card in your cabin (balcony cabins)... if you aren't in a balcony, but still want it - just call room service and see what mornings they are offering it.

We have a picture here: http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2341249410032405699VunwxK

Archived