precruise stay in ft. lauderdale or miami?

mhopper474

Howdy mhopper474!

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here! Forum! 04.gif

Thank you very much for your inquiry. However, you have posted on the forum where members find the "How to ..." type of information for using Cruise Critic's software such as signatures, avatars, attaching pictures, etc. It is not the place for your type of post and the information you seek is off topic here. 05.gif

Per our Guidelines and to help you out, I am moving your thread to the North American Homeports - East Coast Departures Forum where it will be on topic. Your fellow Cruise Critic members will be able to help you there since you are asking about Ft. Lauderdale and Miami.

Also, I suggest you read FAQ and Guidelines on the blue bar above. Especially the "Getting Started" section in FAQ. That's where you will see how a new topic should be consistent with the specific forum you choose. Click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/index.php for the list of all the Cruise Critic forums. Be sure to read all Announcement and Sticky threads too. They are located at the top of the various forums and will contain lots of additional information.

I sincerely hope this will be satisfactory and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif 'Tis the season to be jolly... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 110105_emYA10_prv.gif

Given a choice I would probably opt for a section of Southern Miami Beach known as South Beach. Its a very trendy art-deco neighborhood full of restaurants, night life, and a pretty decent beach. You can check in out on the internet.

Hank

Archived