Roll Call- April 1st Legend Crossing!

Host Dan

I ended up in suite 123.

SO much for booking 2 years ago.

I really wanted a window that opened....

I actaully requested suite 3 or 4 but alas...

Now for the packing...Ugh I had packing.

I just fired messages off to some of my friends on the ship....I wanted to warn them of my pending arrival and to restock the Champagne stores.

We have been assigned suite 121 and I am over the moon!!! Midship and bottom deck, ideal place for the transatlantic crossing!! When our TA rang and told us I was dancing around the room! Who needs an open window when they lock them down from the bridge?? BostonBrahmin please keep the noise down:D :D !

Kathryn ( a very happy kathryn)

Safe and happy travels to Fort Lauderdale and Bon Voyage to the Legendary crossers! :D:D:D I have been keeping my fingers and toers crossed so the Legend will have nice sunny days of calm seas and not the rollicking first four days we had on the Pride crossing.

Saturday morning when the Pride is alongside the Lisbon peir and securely tied up, I will go to either the bow or the afterdeck just outside The Club (depending on how we are docked), stand on my tippytoes, lean as far forward towards west as I can, and pass the Seabourn Trans-Atlantic crosing travelogue writers baton to my friend and fellow "Comeback Cruiser" Host Dan to carry the flag forward with another wonderful travelogue! Dan, I am counting on your world-class travelogue to help ease my impending severe case of Seabourn Separation syndrome! :D

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the travelogue! I'm not sure if I'm going to contribute a travelogue this crossing, I haven't really worked it out, and it seems like time is running out... Who knows though?

Host Dan

Have a great time Dan!!

it will be nice to get away from flogging the Floridian properties

Thanks Lord of the Seas! You're right about the Florida property comment!

;)

Host Dan

Archived