Roll Call- April 1st Legend Crossing!

Host Dan

Host Dan:

Wish I could join you, but have a deposit for the March '08 Legend crossing. Maybe you'll want to add that one to your list! :D

Happy Holidays to you & yours!

Paul

who will try, to some extent, to make sure breadsticks are left over from 3/11 Legend week for Host Dan & his companions....

• 1 month later...

I couldn't pass up the price...I really couldn't.

I was booked on the St. Thomas to FLL leg that was cancelled also..

Seabourn is actually give me back money to go because of the cancellation.

See you at the sky bar.

What are people doing to get back from Lisbon to the states? Is anyone flying out that day? If you are staying over, where are you staying? that sort of stuff.

I still need to book airfare back...I know..nothing like waiting for the last minute.

I couldn't pass up the price...I really couldn't.

I was booked on the St. Thomas to FLL leg that was cancelled also..

Seabourn is actually give me back money to go because of the cancellation.

See you at the sky bar.

What are people doing to get back from Lisbon to the states? Is anyone flying out that day? If you are staying over, where are you staying? that sort of stuff.

I still need to book airfare back...I know..nothing like waiting for the last minute.

It will be great meeting all of you! Will be at the Sky Bar, and will see you there. We are flying out of Lisbon the day we arrive. The last crossing to Lisbon we stayed at the Pestana Palace. Beautiful hotel. I was lucky enough to get upgraded to the Royal suite!

See you all in a few weeks!

Host Dan

Hi Boston Brahmin,

Wishing you a wonderful welcome to our little band. We are staying over at the Marquess De Pombal on the square of that name. It's located right next to the old quarter. We're only staying one night and then off to Monte Carlo. See you at the sky bar at sailaway.

howndder:)

I We are flying out of Lisbon the day we arrive.

Host Dan

Dan,

What time is your flight?

There is an AA flight out of lisbon at 11:05am.

Is there enough time to get from the pier to the plane by 11:05am and get thru security and baggage and all that stuff?

Don

The ship tends to start disembarkation early, so I wouldnt sweat it!

Host Dan

Except last year when the Pride arrived into Lisbon 6 hours late from the crossing :eek: But even then I understand that Seabourn handled all of the flight issues. :)

Hi Dan,

We (Larry and Shelagh) will be on the Legend crossing on April 1st. We met on the November 05 one. Not sure if you remember us?? We're from the UK.

Of course I remember you 2!! It will be wonderful to see you again! :)

Host Dan

• 2 weeks later...

We will be flying into Miami early the day before embarkation hoping to catch up on the jet lag. We will be staying in Lisbon for three days post cruise at the Lapa continuing the luxury! :o From Lisbon, we will fly BA back to Miami so we connect to our return flight on Alaska Air (FF miles) home.

Any must see destinations in or around Lisboa? We are interested in the Gulbenkian Museum and Sintra, but would love to hear about a special out of the way place to go.

How about favorite restaurants? I haven't been to Lisboa in over 15 years and would love to know your favorite place to eat! :D

Y'all are wonderful folks!

Gail

Hey Dan,

Will meet you on the crossing. I'm Mike Pruitt. Love Seabourn!!!

See ya on the ship.

Hey Mike,

I look forward to meeting you then!

Host Dan

Hi! We're Peter and Lin from southern England and after 25 cruises with other lines, we're having our first crack at Seabourn on 1 April. Have been watching the 'boards' for several months and you're obviously all mad-as-hatters about Seabourn, so our expectations are high! Legend will be our smallest ship so far, but she sounds fantastic and I fear this may be the start of a wallet-diminishing relationship!

Looking forward to meeting you all - in the meantime if anyone has any top tips for Seabourn virgins, we'd love to read them.

in the meantime if anyone has any top tips for Seabourn virgins, we'd love to read them.

The only "tip" is to make sure you are ready for a FABULOUS vacation! I look forward to making your acquaintance on board! :)

Host Dan

BUT, great friends who I met last year on the May 27 Spirit from IST-VCE will be on and they are spot on when it comes to Trivia (though I must say I was the ONLY one who knew the Queen Mary answer - The person, not the ship). If you see a very distinguished British couple (gentleman in his 40's with a beautiful wife (with perfect skin) by his side) jump into their team. We won both days and we all went away with Seabourn Cows (the small stuffed variety)

Have a great cruise.

Bon voyage!

• 2 weeks later...

Well we got a nice upgrade to #207. I really do like being able to open the window so to speak. Texican, you're my next door neighbor. No wild parties or big texas BBQs, please. Unless we're invited, of course.

See you all at sail-a-way

howndder

Archived