Babies and strippers on Sensation

heyitsmejudy

Because girls can get pregnant

Not alone they can't.. It does take 1 of each.. :rolleyes:

All you need to do is watch MTV or VH1 for maybe an hour if you can stand it that long or atleast until a rapper video appears and you soon will know why they both Dress and Dance like Ho's ......

Or take a look at the magizines in the check-out line.. 10 Tricks your mom never told you about!?!?! :o

1. Apples never fall far from trees.

2. These are the very parents whom will cry, b*tch and seem "so distraught" if something happens to their "little angels".

I have a 14 year old daughter (then 12) who tried to go to school looking like a prostitot one day--I went in and cleaned out every drawer she had and now she wears clothes that actually fit her (these were clothes she had from the previous step mom when I married her dad)--as opposed to those 3 sizes too small. I say that if you cannot find clothes that don't make a child look like a prostitot you aren't shopping in the right stores. I think that it all goes back to who is actually running the house--the kids or the parents.

Thing is, this is never going to change until society does. Every advertising exec in the world knows--sex sells. Period. Just sad to see it in such young kids. And to the poster who asked what I did to stress my parents--I was a teenager from 1976 to 1982 and no, I never saw anyone of my peers dressed such that you see kids from 13-17 dressed today. Not one. I think this is something that is getting progressively worse with each passing year.

Just my $.02

And people wonder why they hear so much about child molestation now adays when it was never an issue before.....

Three things:

1. Boys spend nine months trying to get out of a woman and the rest of their life trying to get back in.

2. Girls grow up to be women who will control half the money in the world and all the .... well you get the idea.

3. No one can shake it like Shakira. That is art. Hope she can make it to 30 without throwing out her back. :D

It boils done to self respect and self image. Both of which a majority of young girls do not have! Blast away, when you chaperone a dance and have to tell a young girl to stop grinding with her date because apparently she didn't remember to include underwear when getting dressed you'll know what I mean. It doen't take much rattling of the cage for those wolves, the girls believe the more rattling they get the more they are loved.

As far as dress goes I remember back in the 70's when my sister was going out on a date and came out of her room with a pair of holey jeans on my Mom happened to meet her at the top of the stairs and stuck her finger in a hole and ripped the leg right off. Mom said oops you better change it's chilly outside. The look on my sisters face was priceless!

burnsie

I graduated from high school in the year 2000. I cannot believe what girls are wearing now in comparison to what I wore. My mom would beat the living crap out of me if I tried to leave the house looking like these girls. I am in college and I look at the generation gap between me and my friend and the new freshmen and it astounds me. I cannot imagine leaving the house like that.. ick

T

And people wonder why they hear so much about child molestation now adays when it was never an issue before.....

You must've been reared in a vaccuum. Child molestation is nothing new; it's just reported on 24 hour news now.

Child molesters don't molest children because of any article of clothing. They molest children because they are sick sobs.

It's that attitude that keeps women and children from reporting sexual crimes. It is NEVER the fault of the woman or the child if rape occurs.

Well, personally, I'd rather have to put up with some young whippersnappers acting up than their dad up on the Lido deck all decked out in his speedo doing bellyflops into the pool. Come to think of it, dad isn't far from being a stripper himself under such circumstances.

I work in the mall and see some remarkable things that would never have been said/done when I was that age. Also parents let their kids come to the mall with their friends as young as 7. Way to young to be unsupervised in a mall but it happens.

Also they give the kids $ so they buy what they want and of course they buy what they saw on MTV or what is perceived as cool. Maybe the parents should supervise their kids in all aspects of life.

Archived