Booking excursion w/Lawrence

litlman

When we booked with Lawrence, we got a private tour. He had a minimum price of $100 for up to 4 or 5 people, I believe. If memory serves me, the total price went up if there were more than 4 or 5 people. We were only 3 - so obviously we payed more per person ($100 in total) but we had the van to ourselves. If there had been 4 of us we would only have paid $25 pp. It would be best if you contacted him to check his current prices. I suspect that if you are willing to share, the price would be $25 pp.

Grumpy,

How have you been in contact with him? I've not received any reply yet (and I did send the mail again just in case)... It's been over 10 days now, I guess will have to soon book one of the cruiline's excursions instead.

-jani

I just talk to him this morning by emails. I will pass the message on to him.

I just talk to him this morning by emails. I will pass the message on to him.

Grumpy, I love all of your quick answers and great help. I do have something I would like to request: Is there any way that the space after your great signature could be made smaller? Seems to take me forever to get to the bottom of your great postings. :o

Michelle

Grumpy, I love all of your quick answers and great help. I do have something I would like to request: Is there any way that the space after your great signature could be made smaller? Seems to take me forever to get to the bottom of your great postings. :o

Michelle

Yeah I know about the space. I just haven't figure out how to fix it. I hope one day someone will tell me how. Sorry !!;)

I am looking into this tour for 2 of our friends. I have seen conflicting prices: $25 and then $75 per person. Can anyone tell me how much a tour would cost?

Thanks!

Well the last time we talked about his pricing. He said $25 if you did not want a beach stop and $35 if you did. Not sure where to $75 came from.:cool:

Check this website:

http://www.antiguanice.com/lawrence_of_antigua/index.html

Michelle

This better ??

I figured it out.:cool:

Twigs, you are a computer wizard!:D

Also, thanks so much for the pricing information.;)

Michelle

Yea if only the Boss saw that. :<)

If you need any other help on Lawrence just email me. I know he is booking up.

But he is looking into getting a bigger Van. But it's pretty expensive in Antigua.:cool:

Grumpy,

How have you been in contact with him? I've not received any reply yet (and I did send the mail again just in case)... It's been over 10 days now, I guess will have to soon book one of the cruiline's excursions instead.

-jani

You need to contact him again. He did not get your email. He has only three confirmed bookings in Sept. Also he is looking for the name Jani. So if you are using a different name. You need to tell him.

So email him at:

lawrenceofantigua@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

I sent an e-mail 2-3 days ago and have not heard back - how long does it usually take before one receives an answer? - I've also had a problem with my computer not accepting yahoo or hotmail, I believe the problem is now fixed (but still a littled worried that is the reason I haven't heard back). Should I give it a few more days then try sending another e-mail? Jan

Thanks all - I re-e-mailed Lawrence andit turned out that he had e-mailed back, but I just never received it - computers can be amazing!

Guess it is never too early to book - no problem with setting up a tour for the end of October 2006! - Only thing is the pricing will change do to the increases in gas (to be expected- gas prices seem to change hourly here). Jan

Archived