Miracle January 30th to February 9th 2005, Anyone know where it is?

Jimbo

My TA just told me that the whole ship has been chartered out! Not available!! Who in the heck has been chartering this ship out so much??? Several sailings are chartered. Must be nice to have enough money to charter an entire luxury liner. :)

Thanks!!! I know it sails from Tampa but ALL the cruise sites don't show it sailing any where at that time. Last scheduled cruise is 1/23/05. Western Caribbean. 7 day cruise.

Then the sites show nothing for 1/30/05 through 2/9/05 which then shows a 3 night cruise from 2/9 t0 2/12.......then the night of 2/12 it is again doing nothing,next scheduled sailing starts 2/13/05 another 7 day cruise.

Can a ship that new being going into dry dock already?

Jimbo

It will be a floating hotel during the SuperBowl in Jacksonville during part of that time.

http://www.jacksonvillesuperbowl.com/vi/cts.asp

Billed as the "Super Bowl on the River," NFL guests will experience unique accommodations along the sparkling St. Johns River. In mid-2003, the Host Committee signed contracts with three cruise lines to secure five ships for Super Bowl XXXIX - the Radisson Seven Seas Navigator, Holland America's Volendam, Zaandam and Zuiderdam and the Carnival Miracle. All ships are four- or five-star quality and will be transformed into floating hotels for the long Super Bowl weekend. Most ships will be docked with two miles of the stadium and will arrive on Thursday, February 3. All ships are scheduled to depart on Monday. Collectively, the ships accommodate more than 7,000 people and provide numerous restaurants, night clubs and other amenities for all to enjoy.

How neat!!..........The Cruiselines must love it, some high rollers on those ships for sure. They will make a bundle during those 9 days. Must be another outing on the ship on the night of February 12th.

Super Bowl in February 6th...

Jimbo

We're booked on the Miracle Jan 23 - 30. I'm secretly hoping they won't kick us off at 8:00 AM since they don't have to be in JAX until later in the week.. :) I know, I know - odds are a million to one, but hey - anything to stretch a cruis out that much longer, right?

The ships for the superbowl arent being sold to the regular people. They are holding tickets for a package deal.

In order for Tampa to be considered for a Superbowl host they needs XX many rooms available and they fell short. Until he cruise line stepped in.

What a wonderful weekend== a floating hotels.

Jimbo- I havent seen you in forever.. How the heck are you?

Host Randy & Host Caroline will be aboard the Miracle Feb 13th for the Partae Pirates cruise. Plus another large CC group. We will have fun CC people taking over the ship. Looks to be an exciting cruise.

Archived