Pizza on Serenade ???

We've been on the Brilliance, Serenade's older sister, twice in the last 2 years. The Solarium pizza was just OK. On the Brilliance, the Seaview Cafe also had pizza, and it was made to order and excellent! However, I hear that the Seaview Cafe on the Serenade has a different menu than the Brilliance. Can anyone else comment on that?

We've been on the Brilliance, Serenade's older sister, twice in the last 2 years. The Solarium pizza was just OK. On the Brilliance, the Seaview Cafe also had pizza, and it was made to order and excellent! However, I hear that the Seaview Cafe on the Serenade has a different menu than the Brilliance. Can anyone else comment on that?

Pumbaamd, yes, the menu at the Seaview on Serenade is different than on Brilliance. Brilliance is the only one with the italian menu in the seaview. The Seaview on the Serenade has things like sandwiches (rubens, cubans, etc), onion rings, salads and the like.

I don't eat pizza but it was available through room service, at certain times in the Windjammer, and in the Solarium on Serenade.

soccer mom and the kids are in luck. They do have it in the Solarium even late at night. It was thin crust and crispy and scantily topped LOL

It seemed to haunt me every time I was hungry all I could find was pizza and tortilla wraps. So if the kids don't care about quality they will get their pizza.

They also have it at the buffet. On a few occasions they had a make your own and they baked it for you it was very good according to my DH.

I shouldn't complain though we were on the Regal in June and the best thing about the ship was the pizza so I will take serenades cardboard pizza and a beautiful ship over that anytime.

They do have pizza in the solarium. It was very thin and is fine if you need a snack but it really is not all that good comapred to what I usually eat. In the evening in the Windjammer they had make your own pizza. They have the shells out and you top it any way that you want. You then give it to one of the crew who bakes it for you. It was very good... the best that I have had on any cruise to far.

Archived