B6 Balcony QM2 Can someone help me quickly?

harbormaster

We have an opportunity to book a B6 (obstructed) balcony at the last minute and need to make a decision by tomorrow. The cabin is on deck 8 but I'm not sure which of the 4 cabins it would be as I can't reach the travel agent right this minute. (I only see 4 B6s on the plan).

Has anyone stayed in one of these cabins? Any photos please? Will it be quiet above the spa? We've sailed QM2 in a hull balcony before - it was fine. Is this a hull or full balcony??

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ANY HELP ANYONE CAN GIVE US.

It looks like 8013 or 8014 are the better two out of the four B5's -8015 and 8016 are directly behind the lifeboat- We had booked a B5 behind one of the smaller lifeboats but got upgraded so I have no first hand knowledge or pictures, but they are not in-hull, they have the plexiglass balcony- Good luck

We have an opportunity to book a B6 (obstructed) balcony at the last minute and need to make a decision by tomorrow. The cabin is on deck 8 but I'm not sure which of the 4 cabins it would be as I can't reach the travel agent right this minute. (I only see 4 B6s on the plan).

Has anyone stayed in one of these cabins? Any photos please? Will it be quiet above the spa? We've sailed QM2 in a hull balcony before - it was fine. Is this a hull or full balcony??

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ANY HELP ANYONE CAN GIVE US.

towards the stern of the ship the view is not obstructed because there is a section that does not have life boats I.E. the 8 deck cabins that would be under or near the 9059 area on deck 9 !!!!!!also i believe you will have a smoother ride in this area of the ship!!! bon voyage!! this may very well be the area that my friend cusyl is referring to!!! HI CUSYL HOW IS JOHNS ARM DOING???

towards the stern of the ship the view is not obstructed because there is a section that does not have life boats I.E. the 8 deck cabins that would be under or near the 9059 area on deck 9 !!!!!!also i believe you will have a smoother ride in this area of the ship!!! bon voyage!! this may very well be the area that my friend cusyl is referring to!!! HI CUSYL HOW IS JOHNS ARM DOING???

But those cabins are not B6 but A3.

8044 is midship partially obstructed, but only has that small maintenance boat off to the side of it, had a great view.

His arm is getting better Jim, Thanks. :D

8044 is midship partially obstructed, but only has that small maintenance boat off to the side of it, had a great view.

His arm is getting better Jim, Thanks. :D

SO WHENS YOUR NEXT CRUISE !!!!!IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO CARRY THE LUGGAGE I'M AVAILABLE!!! best regard jim

To the original poster, I tried to post a picture of the deck plan for deck 8 of the B6s but wasn't able to do so.

If you take a look at it online try to pick a cabin that is in between the lifeboats. You can see which ones they are. I think they are all B6s that are green on the deck plan.

Hi,

We stayed in 8014 over New Years and were very happy with the cabin. The cabin is apx. 25% obstructed. We were able to see the other cabins that were obstructed on deck eight (B5's) and felt we had a better view. This was definately a good value with and I recommed either 8014 or 8013.

Hi,

We stayed in 8014 over New Years and were very happy with the cabin. The cabin is apx. 25% obstructed. We were able to see the other cabins that were obstructed on deck eight (B5's) and felt we had a better view. This was definately a good value with and I recommend either 8014 or 8013.

Hi,

We stayed in 8014 over New Years and were very happy with the cabin. The cabin is apx. 25% obstructed. We were able to see the other cabins that were obstructed on deck eight (B5's) and felt we had a better view. This was definately a good value with and I recommend either 8014 or 8013.

Archived