Looking for Freebies on the Radience

We will be sailing on the Radience. We are new to RCCL but are seasoned cruisers.

What can we expect to get ?

I know there are other threads -- they must be very old -- as I can't find them

THanks

I never got any freebies when I cruised for the first time on RCCL. I don't know of anyone who has. :confused:

Join Crown and Anchor after your first cruise and you will get something on your second one with them. A coupon book with discounts.

We will be sailing on the Radience. We are new to RCCL but are seasoned cruisers.

What can we expect to get ?

I know there are other threads -- they must be very old -- as I can't find them

THanks

If you have sailed on Celebrity then whatever status you are in The Captains Club will be recognized when you are sailing on Radiance. If you are Elite on Celebrity, you will be Diamond on any RCI ship. There are perks and freebees, as you put them, to enjoy. Concierge service on all Radiance class ships and above is something that most people enjoy.

Otherwise, if you have not sailed on Celebrity and this is your first cruise on RCI, there are no freebees. You must earn cruise credits to enjoy the perks that come along with them.

Yes, you are all forgetting the 'faymuss' Art Auctions with free champagne and raffle tickets for free artwork.

And free drinks at the Captains welcome party!! And if you win at Trivia etc. you may get a free pen or keyring - even a photo album!! If you collect enough RCCL$$ which they give for the sports activities, you may get a baseball cap, towel etc.

Oh, and the lifejacket comes free also:eek:

Does that mean they are ours to keep and take home or do we just borrow them for the time on board?

There are times I guess where they could be on extended loan:)

My hubby and I have sailed Celebrity once and Royal Caribbean twice, but I don't see a credit for our Celebrity cruise on the Royal Caribbean website...Should it show that. I was curious since we will be cruising to Hawaii on the Radiance and should get two credits for that cruise since it is 14 days in length...Thanks for any info you can provide!

My hubby and I have sailed Celebrity once and Royal Caribbean twice, but I don't see a credit for our Celebrity cruise on the Royal Caribbean website...Should it show that. I was curious since we will be cruising to Hawaii on the Radiance and should get two credits for that cruise since it is 14 days in length...Thanks for any info you can provide!

The programs are reciprocal ONLY after you have reached a certain level - it is Platinum on RCI (5+ cruise credits), not sure what Celebrity calls the equivalent. You must also earn the credits separately - in other words, you cannot add your one Celebrity credit with your two RCI credits to get three. Hope this makes sense.

RCCL Celebrity

Platinum Select

Elite Diamond

But when you cruise Celebrity as a Platinum on RCCL you get the cruise credit for Celebrity & you are Select but you start at -0-. The credits do not go to the other line.

Diamond on RCCL get free cocktails in the Concierge Lounge from 5-9PM & 24/7 specialty coffees there also. They have parties, get free excursions on C&A Member Cruises, and all sorts of freebies from cocktails in a memorative glass to portraits (8X10).

Elite on Celebrity get -0-, no free coffee, free drinks off a tray (wine, rum punch) even the coupon book is BOGO.

The programs are reciprocal ONLY after you have reached a certain level - it is Platinum on RCI (5+ cruise credits), not sure what Celebrity calls the equivalent. You must also earn the credits separately - in other words, you cannot add your one Celebrity credit with your two RCI credits to get three. Hope this makes sense.

Archived