Conquest only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

We cruise on Aug 1st. I have found good info here. Does anyone have pictures of cabin 6481 or 6473? Have you stayed in them? Any info would be great.

I've stayed in 6473, but I didn't take any pictures. I can answer any questions you have about it. Here are some pictures I found by doing a search. http://travel.webshots.com/album/321040565NaqBpA

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I've asked this before but didn't get an answer so here's round 2...

Does anyone know if there are hair dryers in the spa area? I'll be traveling with 6 girls and thought it might be easier if some of us showered up there.

Thanks! :D

We will be on the Conquest at the end of this month.

What would be the best time to arrive to port?

This will be the first cruise for the kids, so I want to get on early in order to eat and explore the ship before it leaves. But I don’t want to get there when it’s so crowded that it will take forever to get on.

So I just read this from an old post (dated June 5, 2008)

My favorite thing to do after leaving a port was go up to the spa get in the beautiful Jacuzzi pool which has a waterfall going into it, then do a steam to further relax muscles, then sit in the sauna which has a ocean view window and just rest and look out at the sea, so peaceful.

My question is: is this included or do I have to pay extra to relax in the Jacuzzi and the sauna? :D

Just booked out 2nd cruise on Carnival, 1st on the Conquest. Any tips, tricks or hints would be greatly appreciated. We are going western carribbean in August with a Balcony on Verandah and sailing with our young son. He went last time and had a blast.

My favorite thing to do after leaving a port was go up to the spa get in the beautiful Jacuzzi pool which has a waterfall going into it, then do a steam to further relax muscles, then sit in the sauna which has a ocean view window and just rest and look out at the sea, so peaceful.

My question is: is this included or do I have to pay extra to relax in the Jacuzzi and the sauna? :D

Using the spa is free. I dont remember a waterfall though?? I wouldnt be back on until Sept, but Iv been on the Conquest 3? times before ..dont remember but maybe what they call a waterfall, I wouldnt.

Just booked out 2nd cruise on Carnival, 1st on the Conquest. Any tips, tricks or hints would be greatly appreciated. We are going western carribbean in August with a Balcony on Verandah and sailing with our young son. He went last time and had a blast.

Hi and welcome ....Id just read thru the prior 96 pages as much as you are up to. You are bound to get a lot of info that way. If you have more specific questions, ask away.

I liked the Mongolian BBQ.

Is that Jacuzzi still there? We looked for it last fall and couldn't find it....

I'm pretty sure Carnival removed the hot tub in the spa when they did the last update to the Conquest. I have not been on the Conquest yet, we sail 7-4-10, but I enjoyed this spa hot tub on the Liberty however I think Carnival has removed them to make the gyms larger. Bummer.

I'll check this out when we go.

Elsie:cool:

I'm pretty sure Carnival removed the hot tub in the spa when they did the last update to the Conquest. I have not been on the Conquest yet, we sail 7-4-10, but I enjoyed this spa hot tub on the Liberty however I think Carnival has removed them to make the gyms larger. Bummer.

I'll check this out when we go.

Elsie:cool:

No wonder I dont remember it lol. Its gone. I thought to myself ..how could I miss a waterfall? All I remember is the free stuff like the steam and sauna and I used the treadmills. (which is what I meant when I said the spa was free). Of course classes are extra and treatments.

What is the rake for Texas Hold em and do they use real dealers or like I have heard about on some ships, a computer dealer.

"Texas Hold em". Isn't that what we do waiting in line for the return-to-ship tender after drinking six beers in Grand Cayman? :p