"LIVE" from the*NEW*Century 01/27/07

Radio

Hello everyone... I finally finished loading all of the Century Today Dailies and Menu's on my Photo Page.

Just click HERE to get to the Scans for Radio's Cruise Page...

You can click below on Radio's Cruise Page for 100's of other photos of Century 2007 plus many of my other cruise photo's.

Enjoy. . .

Radio

image.jpg

image.jpg

Great show Radio.

I liked it so much we're going back on the 19th.

That's great . . . I wish I was on that sailing too !! It has been frigid up here ! ! Brrrr...

Radio

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Radio,

Thanks for all the info on the "New" Century. I am booked for the March 19th Western and am looking forward to it even more now that I have a first hand account of the upgrades.

My questions to you are...

1) I use a GPS as well, and was wondering if you have the LAT/LON or MGRS of the Miami Port facility? I have never sailed out of Miami and have only a rough estimate of where it is.

2) Parking... Where is it and what is the cost per day? I live about 3 hours away and will just drive over the morning of departure, so hotels are not a worry.

Thanks again for any help and of course all the info your pics and write up have provided. The video was fantastic too.

1) I use a GPS as well, and was wondering if you have the LAT/LON or MGRS of the Miami Port facility? I have never sailed out of Miami and have only a rough estimate of where it is.

Here's a map (based on the google map API) of Miami, with a marker for the entrance to the port! Hope that helps.

http://cruisetip.tpkeller.com/maps/portmaps.php?mapid=flmia

Theron

This was a nice way to spend some time on a cold afternoon--I enjoyed it all. Can't wait to be on this ship for the 5 day in April. We were recently in Gr cayman & agree that it is sooo congested Thanks again for the great writing, pics, links, video etc!

Thank's Radio! I leave on March 24th.. This will be my first cruise on Celebrity and your postings, pics and video were a great way to get aquainted with the Century. I will post when I get back and give my opinion on the difference between the Century and all the other Carnival ships I have cruised on in the past. Thanks again, Ricky

Archived