Where would you go?

Luckysll

I know there are some people who'd go anywhere if it was on a cruise and there are some people who have cruised everywhere, but for the rest of us.....where do you want to cruise that you haven't been yet?

For me, I want to do the Southern Caribbean, Panama Canal and the Mediterranean.

I know there are some people who'd go anywhere if it was on a cruise and there are some people who have cruised everywhere, but for the rest of us.....where do you want to cruise that you haven't been yet?

For me, I want to do the Southern Caribbean, Panama Canal and the Mediterranean.

I havent been to Aruba or Antigua yet.

Fred

there's so many cruises i want to do, yet. antarctica, south american circle, classic hawaiian out of LA roundtrip, baltic, amazon, asia, galapagos islands, polyenesian and of course the ultimate world cruise.

I second all these! haha

Who's paying??? Count me in!

Hello

As far as a cruise vacation, my favorite place to go is the Southern Caribbean. Lots of great exotic islands, less touristy, and very beautiful. Martinique, Dominica, and St. Lucia are my favorites. For a land based vacation, can't beat Yucatan if you want a beach or Costa Rica if you want a rainforest and volcanos.

I would have loved to do the 81 day World cruise on Queen Mary 2..Just a little outside my price range.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/01/28/BAGOSNQI2U1.DTL

A ticket for the top-of-the-line suite on the ship's current around-the world-in-81-days voyage costs $185,905 per person. The least-expensive cabin for the trip is $21,185

LOL! Anywhere but the Eastern and Western Carribbean!!!

Honestly these are the places I would love to make it to at some point. I don't go just for the cruise, I go for the ports, and my DH and I were talking today and he feels the same way, he said tonight that he wishes that we could go on a cruise that has all different places everytime and that we didn't have to go back to the same places over and over again just to see one or two new ones...I do agree on this one.

We would love to do:

Aruba

Alaska

Greece (A DREAM OF MINE-my father and sister did it and said it was amazing)

South America

Hawaii

Panama Canal

I am sure there are more that we would like to do but these are top on our list, not in this order but they are the ones we are really hoping to do at some point.

Let's see if I remember....

My DW and I have been talking about this forever.

1. Southern Caribbean. Been to Western and Eastern, I'd like to see Aruba.

2. The Med. As long as I can see Giza.

3. Hawaii. I've been wanting to go there forever.

4. Alaska. Sounds like a cool trip:rolleyes:

5. Mexican Riviera. I have this need to drink Cabo Wabo.:cool:

You know what, I'm pretty sure as long as I was cruisin, the destination would be secondary.:D

Archived