Pic's of Cruise Ships in Port

bymyglass

• 6 months later...
Not sure how to do that. Just learning how to post pics, any advice would be welcome.

Photobucket has some limited editing tools. Click on the thumbnail image of the picture. Now the picture should be bigger and be the only one you see. Above the picture you will find an "options" button. Click on the button and a drop down menu appears. Click on edit.

The two dimensions (in pixels) for your picture are 1944 and 2592. 768 x 1024 would be better for posting. Just click on one of the dimensions and type either 768 for the shorter side or 1024 for the longer side. Changing one will automatically change the other. Then save the changes.

If you do this before you upload the image to Photobucket your upload will go much quicker.

Photobucket has some limited editing tools. Click on the thumbnail image of the picture. Now the picture should be bigger and be the only one you see. Above the picture you will find an "options" button. Click on the button and a drop down menu appears. Click on edit.

The two dimensions (in pixels) for your picture are 1944 and 2592. 768 x 1024 would be better for posting. Just click on one of the dimensions and type either 768 for the shorter side or 1024 for the longer side. Changing one will automatically change the other. Then save the changes.

If you do this before you upload the image to Photobucket your upload will go much quicker.

Thank you. How do I get the actual pic to show instead of the link?

Thank you. How do I get the actual pic to show instead of the link?

Put the mouse over the picture you want to post. A little gear will show up in the top right corner. Put the mouse over the gear and a drop down menu appears. Click on links. I use the direct link.

If the links appear below your picture in Photobucket, ignore the above. Just copy the direct link (the second one from the top).

When you post on Cruise Critic a window opens. At the top of the window are some icons. One is a yellow square with the picture of a mountain in it (just below the undo arrow). Click on that. A window opens up. Paste the link you copied from Photobucket into this window and then click on okay. The picture should show up in your post.

If you have trouble with this, let me know and I'll post more detailed instructions.