No balcony rooms available on Enchantment of the Seas

I am trying to book a cruise begining March 3, 2008 on the Enchantment of the Seas. While checking the Royal Carribean web site to check on cabin available, I noticed that there were not any balcony rooms available on that sailing. Is it normal for all balcony cabins to be sold out a year ahead of time, or is it possible that the cabins are being held for a group? My DH and I were planning on a balcony cabin. Any advise? Thanks

you need to call them and ask about which balcony rooms are available,they dont show all the rooms that are available,and check with other online agencies they may have what your looking for too:))):p

I am trying to book a cruise begining March 3, 2008 on the Enchantment of the Seas. While checking the Royal Carribean web site to check on cabin available, I noticed that there were not any balcony rooms available on that sailing. Is it normal for all balcony cabins to be sold out a year ahead of time, or is it possible that the cabins are being held for a group? My DH and I were planning on a balcony cabin. Any advise? Thanks

Sleepless-CALL RCL and if there are in fact NO balcony cabins available for that date,either 1) Get on the waiting list for balcony cabins... or 2) change your sailing date-that is VERY close to Spring Break time,and that is THEE busiest week of the cruise year (and most $$$)...it is possible about your group theory,but usually a ship like The Enchantment (I'm sailing her April 19) is not sold out a whole year in advance..that's normally reserved for the bigger,newer ships like the Freedom,Liberty,etc.....3)It's more $$,but check for the Cat 3 Junior Suites also..... Good luck

Big Al

Call RCL - there are D1 balconies, JS, GS and even the RS available.......it is wide open

It seems like ship inventory can change daily. If it is actually sold out and you really want that ship and sailing, keep watching. It could still open up. Our Serenade Hawaii sailing was sold out almost 15 months in advance but more cabins have been opening up here and there ever since. But.....the rates are significantly higher!!

Im looking at January 13, 2008 for Voyager of the seas and all the suites are sold out. I have checked several sites. Inside cabins are $759 plus tax. Seems awfully high to me :( I want to go when some friends are going who signed up months ago. Wish I had known.

I dont want a suite, but would like a better price for the cruise before signing up. I think some ships just fill up fast.

If you book on the RCCL website, just select the highest category they have open right now and get your deposit down. Then, just keep an eye open, because they release cabins in blocks. Watch out though, they usually open up the least desirable cabins first (close to elevators, for example). It's very easy to change your cabin on their website once you've got a reservation.

Good luck...nothing beats a balcony...except a suite, of course!

Archived