Carnival won't allow 2 people in secret cabin. Help!

shipty2

Conquest has two beds on the floor- Only the GLory has the upper and lower bed confrig. Yes the cabin features two full windows. bigger windows than what is featured in an oceanview cabin. (they still dont open though)

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2752283290062547426mvydeS

there is a photo of Liberty cabin-- conquest will be about the same

Thanks, hard to tell much from the picture. These two cabins are solidly booked until late October, per the Carnival rep I talked to for the Conquest. I still might pay the small extra for that sailing to get them. I cant get them for the week of my birthday.

OK I wouldnt tell anyone else shhhhhhh.

Thanks, hard to tell much from the picture. These two cabins are solidly booked until late October, per the Carnival rep I talked to for the Conquest. I still might pay the small extra for that sailing to get them. I cant get them for the week of my birthday.

OK I wouldnt tell anyone else shhhhhhh.

those two cabins are the cheapest on the ship- they should not cost all that much more.

Very few people know about them. On the Liberty for our sailing both are still available.

Yes the windows are full windows. Sometimes the Carnival employees don't even know. Today I spoke to 4 different people who told me these cabins have a sofa and one bed.

From what my PVP told me these cabins on different Conquest class ships, have different configurations. Some have twin, some one single and bunk, some single and sofa. It depends on the ship.

From what my PVP told me these cabins on different Conquest class ships, have different configurations. Some have twin, some one single and bunk, some single and sofa. It depends on the ship.

on this class of ship--only the Glory has the upper bed. All the rest of the class ships have two beds on the floor.

Archived