Pride Upgrade

bleuseas

Just got a call from Carnival saying they would upgrade me from 5217 to 6273 on the Pride. It seems set back a little more and over the lifeboats, but it is an extended balcony. Whaddaya think?

We were in 6269 a few years ago on Pride and loved the room. We had no problem seeing out from our balcony and really didn't notice the lifeboats (other than being glad they were there :) )

Also the room is near a set of elevators that takes you right up to the Lido deck and close to the food and of course the ice cream!

Off topic but where in southern Arizona are you from? I grew up in Tucson and most of my family still lives there.

you went from an 8B to a 8E which is an awesome upgrade.

Your balcony will be a tad larger then the one you started with.

Lifeboats are on deck 4 you are on 7. No way will they obstruct your view when looking out- you just wont be able to see streight down into the waters.

your new cabin is nicely located by the elevators.

Out there up a few decks and get pizza..

Its a great upgrade.

283581491TIjSQB_th.jpg

in the above photo-- the lifeboats sit on deck 4- obstructing some of deck 5-- your cabin will be above that deck

Glad you agree that I took a good upgrade. Seemed too good to be true.

We sailed the Pride before and were way up front on 7. I was glad I could walk off all that pizza and ice cream on the long haul back to my cabin.

This is going to be mighty dangerous being in such great proximity to my favorite indulgences on this ship! They're going to have to roll me off this time, I just know it!! I can hardly wait!!!

Thanks for posting the picture. Would you believe I looked back at my last trip and didn't take any of the ship? Very unusual for me. I take pictures of everything!

Soccer Mom: I'm about 20 minutes south of Tucson just outside of Green Valley, that hoppin' retirement town!

Archived