Rogue Wave or pics of ship listing?

Here are a few that I have copied off of the boards here over the past.

Smooth sailing to you.:D

Heavy sea web sites:

http://tv-antenna.com/heavy-seas/

http://web.usna.navy.mil/~phmiller/en358/cruise%20ship%20big%20wave.JPG

I have got a question and I would love to hear the answers, I know the pictures that show the perspective from ON the ship are one thing. But who was off the side, top, next to the ships in the other pictures to take them

I have got a question and I would love to hear the answers, I know the pictures that show the perspective from ON the ship are one thing. But who was off the side, top, next to the ships in the other pictures to take them

Maybe the coast guard in case the ship flipped :eek: ?!?

That picture was originally shown by the navy, so maybe them?

Does this one look familiar to anyone? ;)

ship.jpg

That Voyager one was sure scary looking:eek: .........glad that was one cruise I wasnt on...........

I thought that Carnival one was a fake.Remember reading that somewhere......:confused:

That Voyager one was sure scary looking:eek: .........glad that was one cruise I wasnt on...........

I thought that Carnival one was a fake.Remember reading that somewhere......:confused:

I think the carnival one was fake. That is what I have heard as well.

Oh my goodness, we have our first cruise in 2 weeks! The you tube one was terrifying!!! But as scary as they are to me I WANT TO SEE MORE :confused: I guess its just facinating to see! But imagine the poor people on those ships :( , I'd need a big box of imodium if it were me :o

These are of the Carnival Ecstasy, taken from another Carnival ship (Fantasy or Celebration?). They were both in NOLA being used as housing for police/fire/ems after hurricane Katrina, and they had to evacuate before hurricane Rita came ashore. There were only crew aboard at the time these were taken.

393920049_Ecstasy10.jpg.7b80a8d48af25e722cb42844ac77f426.jpg

80058730_Ecstasy16.jpg.d9f0fd1948ee9d65d565d9fd1ef0e96b.jpg

2024712153_Ecstasy18.jpg.fb2cb71ab1585e2eddb4c835bdf5462a.jpg

1828206120_Ecstasy35.jpg.1142e4045ba5b7472f2517889f3b50f6.jpg

1947391412_Ecstasy39.jpg.264c3169caee1a743b231455e0f96bf0.jpg

I read that, too, but it sure looks real to me. I can usually tell when something is photoshop'd.

These are of the Carnival Ecstasy, taken from another Carnival ship (Fantasy or Celebration?). They were both in NOLA being used as housing for police/fire/ems after hurricane Katrina, and they had to evacuate before hurricane Rita came ashore. There were only crew aboard at the time these were taken.

It was the A/V supervisor on the Sensation that took the photos of the Ecstasy. Both ships were trying to get into the Mobile River but it ended up being too rough for the pilot to get onboard so they stayed out at sea to ride it out.

Dave

Archived