Changing Dinner Times

jklm

I am having second thoughts about the second/late dining time. We leave Monday on the MOS. What is the best way to switch to the main dining time?

After you have boarded, go down to the dining room..........normally one of the dining room staff is there for a few hours to handle changes.........if there is room on first seating. We've had to do it a it a couple of times and have had no problem.

I agree call your TA and get it changed now or put on waitlist. I have tried on the ship to get it changed through the head waiter as soon as we arrived onboard, but there was not availability. Know, that at this point, it could be no matter what you may not be able to change it successfully. Doesn't hurt to try though!!

We switched from RCCL to Celebrity last year about a month before sailing. Needless to say early dining was full and they were not even taking any more names on the wait list.

As recommended on this board I called Celebrity every 2 or 3 days and very politely asked if there was a opening for early seating (we booked directly and not with a TA). Each time, I was told no and that the wait list was also full, and I again, very politely thanked them for their time.

After a couple of weeks of this I was checking my reservations and lo and behold we had eary dining!!!! Don't know if they were just tired of talking with me or what, but it worked.:D

Archived