Letter that i have with the coupon

Yes. You will get $50 off any cabin. I don't believe there is a place to enter the coupon or coupon code online. You will have to call RCCL or email the coupon code, or they may request that you fax it in. There is an advantage to calling to make your reservation, in that they have access to all of the cabins, not just what is shown online. :)

I just used my first coupon for the cruise I'm going on next week. I tried using it online and it didn't work. In a way it was a good thing, because the cabin I originally wanted was no longer showing as open. I called RCI to use the coupon and for some strange reason all of a sudden that cabin became available again! I think they just asked me to mail the coupon to them filled out with the reservation number on it. After about a week, the $50 credit showed in my online reservation.

I've booked my cruise about a month ago. And while I was cleaning, I found the "thank you" letter with the $50 coupon. I called, and they said to fill out the front and either fax it or mail it. I thought I trashed the coupon when I got it, since I wasn't thinking about cruising again...I'm glad I found it. There's a book from and to date on the front of the coupon.

Archived