Freedom of the Seas Photojournal!

Hey everyone!

I just got back from my spring break vacation (March 4th) on the Freedom of the Seas! It was absolutely amazing, and I took a million pictures. I recently found this great website called Tabblo that allows you to arrange countless photos for free and ad text to create stories through photos. I made a photojournal of the cruise using the site-check out the link below!

http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/view/225301/

Let me know what you think of it!

Thanks for sharing, couple questions, well actually one because seeing as how you guys went to the Portofino twice it seems like it was worth a second trip.

The labadee waverunner excursion, would you say it was worth it? This is what I want to do but we read that you can't wander off on your own.

Great pics though!

I hope you don't mind me answering this question....I was on the Labadee waverunner excursion last year...you definately cannot go off on your own. But I will tell you this ....it is not a tame tour by any means! The water is rough and you go really far and fast. I was petrified!

So if you are worried about being bored, I promise you won't be!

it is definately worth it if you aren't a big baby like me!

T

Hey no problem--i'm glad you enjoyed the pics. As for Portofino--DEFINITELY worth it. It is so much quieter, the view is gorgeous, and the food is better. It's worth the $20 upcharge. Recommendations-the tiramusu is the best i've ever had, and the filet mignon is like no over.

The waverunner tour was fun--but it depends on what you are looking for. If you are experienced and like to venture out, I don't recommend it. There are coral reefs all around and you are restricted as to where you can go. You all go in a straight line. It's still a thrill tho-they encourage fast riding! It was good for my first time driving, and stopping at various points was cool to enjoy labadee, but its very stop-go-stop-go. And it flew by.

It's not a program! It's called tabblo.com. It's so cool and really easy. All you have to do is sign up, and you can upload countless pictures, and arrange them in any way you want. You can add text or captians. Another really sweet thing is you can have your tabblo printed into a poster, or made into a book. I did it with my vacation pics, and now I have awesome ways to remember my cruise :)

In Cozumel we were on Paradise Beach. I thought this beach was fabulous amenity-wise. Plus, the mexican food was sooo good, and they brought it right to me on the beach! The admission is free, but you are expected to spend $7 on food/alcohol. Gorgeous beach, a cute gift shop, highly recommended! :)

It's not a program! It's called tabblo.com. It's so cool and really easy. All you have to do is sign up, and you can upload countless pictures, and arrange them in any way you want. You can add text or captians. Another really sweet thing is you can have your tabblo printed into a poster, or made into a book. I did it with my vacation pics, and now I have awesome ways to remember my cruise :)

I will definitely have to try the website. What a great way to remember your vacation.

Hey everyone!

I just got back from my spring break vacation (March 4th) on the Freedom of the Seas! It was absolutely amazing, and I took a million pictures. I recently found this great website called Tabblo that allows you to arrange countless photos for free and ad text to create stories through photos. I made a photojournal of the cruise using the site-check out the link below!

http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/view/225301/

Let me know what you think of it!

Off to check it out. My company has blocked webshots, but I can still get to this one!

Just go back. Great, can't wait to see Freedom for myself. Thanks for pointing to this picture website, will check it our further.

The labadee waverunner excursion, would you say it was worth it? This is what I want to do but we read that you can't wander off on your own.

Great pics though!

It was fun. The waves were rough the day we were there so 50 minutes was exhausting! Yea, you have to follow in a line, but they are powerful Waverunners compared to some I have been on. Even on rough water I hit 45mph.

Great find, I've bookmarked it for later use.

It was fun. The waves were rough the day we were there so 50 minutes was exhausting! Yea, you have to follow in a line, but they are powerful Waverunners compared to some I have been on. Even on rough water I hit 45mph.

Yeah, I agree they the experience is pretty intense, but we had really calm waters. I got up to 60mph! :D

nice job with the photojournal--for another great review with inserted photos try this link www.thepreismans.com The have a great one for Freedom and several others that I realy enjoyed...it looks exactly like a photo album with many helpful comments & cruise tips interspersed

WOW! These photos are absolutely AMAZING! They look like professional shots--I'm glad I can remember other parts of my cruise I didn't get photos of (Such as awesome close ups of the cruise director) hehe Thanks for the site!

Archived