Best Balcony Photo

V v nice pics! Each and every one. Really whetting my appetite for our BC cabin on the Sun Princess. Any photos of one of those?

PS Had not got to the end of this thread so was not aware that I am not supposed to ask questions, so just ignore me and I'll go find the correct thread!

V v nice pics! Each and every one. Really whetting my appetite for our BC cabin on the Sun Princess. Any photos of one of those?

PS Had not got to the end of this thread so was not aware that I am not supposed to ask questions, so just ignore me and I'll go find the correct thread!

Where would you get an idea like that! I happen to have some pics of Princess Star I will post. I think it is a sister ship.

I looked the Sun up and it was not a sister ship, sorry. I'm sure someone will have some!

Where would you get an idea like that! I happen to have some pics of Princess Star I will post. I think it is a sister ship.

I looked the Sun up and it was not a sister ship, sorry. I'm sure someone will have some!

Thank you, Squeeky. Those are nice balconies though! Not much privacy I guess.

I checked and the sister ships to the Sun are the Dawn and the Sea Princesses. :)

How do you post such a big picture, I've been limited to 19k and that's just a postage stamp...

You have to link to the photo that is hosted on another site. I use Photobucket.Com because it is free and allows a lot of storage. However, there are several photo hosting sites.

Then, you don't use the paper clip, but rather the yellow box (with a picture of a mountain and sun in it) below and to the right of the paper clip.

These are two of my favorite balcony photos ...

WakefromPride6260.jpg

Balcony-aftviewII.jpg

Some of my favorite pictures from our balcony cabin on the Tahitian Princess (#7103):

Leaving Bora Bora:

IMG_0662.JPG?imgmax=512

Sunset over Moorea:

IMG_0765.JPG?imgmax=512

And a couple pictures of the balcony itself:

My DH looking out over the Pacific:

IMG_0531.JPG?imgmax=512

Me about to settle down for some balcony reading:

IMG_0556.JPG?imgmax=512

Sure, it was a small balcony, but it was big enough for us to sit and enjoy the sea days, and have a mostly private space to read in the salt air. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived