You Know That You're Ready for a Cruise When....

You know you're ready for a cruise when two of your staff get poached by a competitor, and promptly resign and your company wont match the pay they've been offered.....and YOU?.....well you just think "I'm going on a cruise" - :D :D and life becomes rosy again!!!!

....when I suddenly start posting on these forums after a long time ignoring them. In fact, the previous forum I used was shut down, so I'm starting anew here.

...when I refuse to come back on the forums after I cruised, knowing that it'll be too long again before I'm crusing again.

...when I realized that my next major vacation will be a two week Hawaii vacation, and I *could* make it a 1 week island vacation, and 1 week cruise around the island vacation!

When I still can't shake my Post Vacation Depression since my cruise last year! I need to book but can't right now! :(

Exactly, what the thread may be meant to be a fun one, my depression is real (more than post cruise) and having something to look forward to, is a big help.

You know you're ready for a cruise when:

- You look at photos of you and your family on your walls and try to decide if you should buy them or not

- You can't understand why your front door mat doesn't automatically change from "Monday", "Tuesday", "Wednesday, " etc...

- You sit down to dinner, order a second lobster tail and are greeted by blank stares (and a 2nd glop of Hamburger Helper)

- You refer to your garage as the "Excursion Desk"

(I'm sure I'll think of more......)

- Ken

You know you are ready for a cruise when you spend waaaay too much time on Cruise Critic at work. :eek: With a quick ALT-TAB I'm busy working on a detailed spreadsheet when anyone dares come near me!

STAY BACK IF YOU KNOW WHAT"S GOOD FOR YOU!

You know you're ready for a cruise when....

....you go out your front door on a work day morning wearing a swimsuit and carrying your pool towel (instead of a suit for your business meeting)

....whilst lying in bed watching tv you pick up the phone and wonder why the heck room service arent answering....AGAIN!

....you throw your tv remote control at the tv screen when after 15 minutes of pushing buttons you still cant access your seapass account!

You know your ready for a cruise when...

...You take your kids to the local swimming pool and put your own towel and book on a lounge chair and then sit on the edge of the pool and complain to your husband for an hour about the "chair hog" just for old time sake! :p

You know when you're ready for a cruise...

When you keep telling your DH "thats 2 whole weeks I don't have to cook!":D (even if you love to cook)

You're thinking about different things to bring for Quest!

This is a funny thread... I laughed till it hurt. I really liked requesting the mail man to fold your mail in animal shapes... the RCCL commercial... I have the ring tone on my phone and play it often. And yes, I have run into the living room to watch the commercial. Not being fed in two hours, etc.

So,

You know you're ready for a cruise when you wear your lanyard around your neck and take out an old sea pass card. (I wore mine for a week post cruise...)

Thanks for the laugh tonight.

Dona :)

You know you're ready for a cruise when....Your cell phone ring tone is "Lust for Life", the only song you play on your IPOD is "Lust for Life", the song playing in your head all day is "Lust for Life".......etc, etc

[quote name='cpa2be']You know you are ready for a cruise when you spend waaaay too much time on Cruise Critic at work. :eek: With a quick ALT-TAB I'm busy working on a detailed spreadsheet when anyone dares come near me!

STAY BACK IF YOU KNOW WHAT"S GOOD FOR YOU![/quote]

LOL!! THIS IS SOOOO ME!!!:cool:

KARRIE

[SIZE=4]You know you're ready for a cruise when you find yourself walking around the past week with your credit card in one hand and your lap top in the other waiting to book the 2008 dates! :D [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Yes! The dates are up and I am booked finally! :D Now if someone could only pry the laptop and credit card out of my hands, I'd be doing good! :p [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Great thread! :) [/SIZE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"][B]You know your ready for a cruise when....[/B]
...you are at Chili's and you refer to the waiter (that brings your one course) :rolleyes: as the "head waiter" and then you walk out without paying the bill! :o
...you have your kids dress up and put on "shows" for everyone after dinner! :p
...you order a Mojito at a local bar and walk out with the "souvenir glass!" :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

your ready for a new cruise the minute you get home see the loads of laundry and dishes dh left for you to do because you still went away and left poor baby at home again sob sob sob!!!!! because he won't get on a boat
too scared to be seasick-10 inches of snow on the ground and 10 more on the way and it's march and the ground hog said winter was over 6 weeks ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also like me when you just broke your wrist on the right side last thursday tore your ligament from the pinkie to the wrist on the left side get call from boss want kids term marks are in great pain with wierd shape of cast can't open doors or get dressed or even open a container of food with one totally immobolized hand and other hand doing all the work!!!!!!!!!
god i think i need a cruise badly

you know you need a cruise when you spend 95% of your time either on cruise critic reading about cruise stuff, on rccl looking for another cruise to book, or doing the math and working on the "sell this cruise idea to husband when he gets home today scramble " -
if someone mentions a cruise and my kids are around- they say Oh no, you didn't just mention the C word in front of our mom! as they quietly slip away to the nearest exit......lol

Archived