You Know That You're Ready for a Cruise When....

When getting fired from your job would be a JOY!

When you couldn't write a paragraph about this week's reading assignment for class, but you could roll out a dissertation on cruise amenities in under three hours!

:D

When getting fired from your job would be a JOY!

When you couldn't write a paragraph about this week's reading assignment for class, but you could roll out a dissertation on cruise amenities in under three hours!

:D

When you "don't have the time" to get everything done at home, but can read these boards all day long! lol

You know your ready for a cruise when...

...you ask the mail man if he could fold your mail into "animal shapes!" :cool:

...you dial "0" on your bedroom phone and place your room service order but it somehow NEVER arrives! :rolleyes:

...every time you hear the "royal caribbean theme music" you drop everything and run to the nearest TV! :D

These are just fictional situations.....I have never done one or more of these! :o

When I still can't shake my Post Vacation Depression since my cruise last year! I need to book but can't right now! :(

When post cruise depression starts once your foot hits solid ground at the end of your vacation ...

Go home and book the next one :p

You know you're ready for a cruise when you don't make your bed and can't figure out why it's taking so long for them to make up the room

You know you're ready for a cruise when you try to call maintenance because your toilet doesn't sound right when you flush.

You know you're ready for a cruise, when it's been 2 hours and you haven't had anything to eat.

You throw together a powerpoint to illustrate our upcoming cruise vacation with friends who have never been on a cruise before!

Hey, I want to be sure they knew what their options are!

you know your ready for a cruise when:you have had major back pain and surgery and have been housebound for 2 years,and the only people you have seen are your wife and 2 dogs,who you talk to like real people even tho they cant understand what you are saying,and you run to tv when you hear royal caribbeans theme song:p ;)

You know you're ready for a cruise when.....You disembark from your last one!!!:D

You know you're ready for a cruise when....you get "land sick" and need to find your sea legs

You know you're ready for a cruise when....you dont have a countdown clock under your posts :D

When you wake up (like I did on Monday) and all that's running through your head are the words from my last CD on the Splendour about how to address him properly - i.e. "Hello, Leo from Rio. Can I buy you a drink?".

You know you're ready for a cruise when people see you coming and run the other way because they know you're going to give them all the details of your upcoming cruise for the 3rd (or more) time.

:D Eleven Days and Counting!!!!!!!

You know you are ready for a cruise when...you jump out of bed, go open the large floor to ceiling sliding glass doors, and sit in the chair on the balcony...and then you realize...

It is 6:30 AM on a work day and you are sitting on your balcony at home, naked, and it is 23 degrees...:eek:

Get me out of here...I need a cruise...

This has never happen to me...well, not this week...YET!:p

You know you're ready for a cruise when people see you coming and run the other way because they know you're going to give them all the details of your upcoming cruise for the 3rd (or more) time. quote]

LOL, who told you! That is so me right now, lol.

I can't help it. :D

You know you are ready for a cruise when you cant stop talking with friends who are booked on their first cruise about the great time they are going to have and all the things that they MUST DO and then suddenly realize that its their cruise and YOU ARENT GOING ALONG!!

Not that I'm jealous or anything... AHHHHH, I need a cruise!!

BTW, I liked the one about needed to get your sea legs...that was a great one.

Oh and the one about the RCI theme song on the commercial - its really bad for me though because I have that song as my ring tone. I'm reminded everytime my phone rings that I'm not on a cruise! (but it does make me smile to hear it)

Archived