You Know That You're Ready for a Cruise When....

quick thank you to you all for the "lust for life" song for the cell ringtone -

i do run to see the rci commercials to and tear up relishing the memories of cruises past and promise of fun on cruises future-

and another thanks to you guys for the thread, the posts, and making me feel right at home in this cruise crazy place!

[quote name='SimplyAddicted']...you drive your husband crazy spending every waking moment talking about ships, itineraries, islands, excursions, etc.

It takes about two weeks of non-stop nagging before he is usually like - "If I say yes, will you shut up?!?!" :D[/quote]

This is me and DH totally!!!! LOL:D Do you get the look as well....that "do I kill you or give you the credit card" look????? LOL

[quote name='SimplyAddicted']I know that look quite well. In fact, got it about 5 seconds ago. :D[/quote]
LOL:D Keep up the nagging.....I can help if you like.

"DH get your credit out and book this poor woman a cruise....go on...what are you waiting for????";)

[quote name='Mitch&Karrie']LOL!! THIS IS SOOOO ME!!!:cool:

KARRIE[/quote]

LMAO... that is so me... I've come quite the little alt tab freak! Paranoid, not me! But how else am I suppose to stay current with all the issues... the work thing gets in the way of the vacation thing!

D :)

[quote name='teacherkim']You know you are ready for a cruise when.....you have your 7th grade Geography class research each port in the next itinerary you want to try so "they" can "learn" about other cultures.[/quote]

I know what you mean. I wouldn't speak to my son for a week because he refused to do his Canadian city report on Vancouver (a port I'm travelling to in 5 weeks:D ), but instead chose to do it on Toronto:mad: . This is a great thread.

You know you are ready when...
-- when asked "cash, check or charge" you take out your seapass card

-- you go through Bingo withdrawl and when someone says 22 you start quacking

-- you step into an elevator and try to figure out if this is the one that goes to the Viking Crown lounge

[quote name='Niwel']You know you are ready when...
-- when asked "cash, check or charge" you take out your seapass card[/quote]

When I got off the Mariner 2 weeks ago, I stopped at a gas station on the way home and put my sea pass into the pump instead of a credit card. :o

I guess I'm ready for another cruise:D

[quote name='QM2 Cruiser']You know that you are ready for a cruise when the limo to the airport just pulled in the driveway and you haven't even started breakfast yet because you are posting on Cruise Critic. I guess we'll eat at CMH.[/quote]

Wow:eek: You sail today!!!! Have a truly wonderful time...dont miss the limo:D LOL

.....when the only thing keeping you sane as the work and pressure builds up towards the end of busy semester is a thread about the funny things that happen when you really need a cruise!

:D This thread has had me laughing so much this week! Great responses!

you already have an RCCL and Celebrity cruise booked, and are trying to rack your brain and figure out the cruises to book while onboard THOSE cruises, so that post-cruise blues can't hurt so much!!!

[SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorchid]You know you are ready for another cruise when for months you have been carrying around an old cruise compass in your purse and your husband is still wearing your bra and lipstick and you realize that "Quest" isn't being played tonight in your living room! :D [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='QTBabyNurse'][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkorchid]...and your husband is still wearing your bra and lipstick and you realize that "Quest" isn't being played tonight in your living room! . [/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
:eek: :eek: :p
-------------------

How about when your at work, and you tell your boss you'll get his report done just as soon as you finish reading this thread.:rolleyes:

Then he tells you, you might be taking that "vacation" sooner than you thought. :p

[quote name='erin_cruisers']
-------------------

How about when your at work, and you tell your boss you'll get his report done just as soon as you finish reading this thread.:rolleyes:

Then he tells you, you might be taking that "vacation" sooner than you thought. :p[/quote]
RUh Roh!!!!:eek: :D

• 1 month later...
You spend all day today saying things like "2 weeks from today, we'll be on our way to the airport!"...and now..."exactly 2 weeks from tonight, we'll be at our hotel at the port, too excited to sleep!"

(I can't believe we leave in 2 weeks! I'm not even packed yet! :eek:)

You know your ready for a cruise when you wake up in the morning and open the shades and you still have the same view.:D

You know your ready for a cruise, when you see your next door neighbor and you invite them over for drinks on your balcony, only to realize you don't have a balcony and you live in a high rise building

You know your ready for a cruise when you know more about the ship and ports than your TA

You know your ready for a cruise when your eating dinner in a fancy restaurant and you ask the server for 3 more dinners and he has the nerve to charge you.

Ok i need a cruise soon, help please someone save me!!!!

Archived