Emerald Madiden Voyage Review Info

Bassethound

Thank you! May 12? but how are people sailing on Emerald prior to that?:confused: Isnt the naming ceremony done before the inagural voyages?

Kind of odd, eh? Yes, they are sailing before the christening. I can't recall any other ship which has sailed its maiden voyage without having the christening first. Anyone?

PTC

This looks like the place to start this and the time, as I am flying to Rome today. Check out the weather, looks great. Heard all about the new menu and the new food service additions, like pizza delivery. Check in periodically while we are on the cruise for updates.

Bon Voyage111:D

We're coming too! This is going to be one great cruise! :)

I am very interested in your trip on the Emerald! I certainly hope it is wonderful and I am looking forward to your reports on the ship and places that are a MUST SEE because I am taking my family on that cruise on June 22 - Barcelona to Venice.

We will be on this same cruise destination Sept. 27th. Very anxious for reviews as well!

...leaving from Venice on the second cruise, boarding the same day you depart the ship. We're eagerly awaiting your posts from the maiden voyage. Have a great time. Gordon & Diane.

Bon Voyage and have a wonderful time!

We can't wait to hear your reports. Nothing like a new pristine ship. Sailed on the Sapphire when it we fairly new, and it was amazing how perfect the ship itself was.

Of course you know to expect a few glitches in service on the maiden voyage. Nevertheless, I'm sure you'll enjoy all.

Tell us about the new food choices. I'm looking forward to spicer food and more ethnic choices.

My husband and I will also be on the Emerald June 22. We are looking to tie up for off shore trips. Have you made any plans yet? We sre extending for 2 extra nights in Venice.Would love to speak to you.

I am very interested in your trip on the Emerald! I certainly hope it is wonderful and I am looking forward to your reports on the ship and places that are a MUST SEE because I am taking my family on that cruise on June 22 - Barcelona to Venice.

We will be on this same cruise destination Sept. 27th. Very anxious for reviews as well![/quote]

We will be on that cruise June 22

We will be on this same cruise destination Sept. 27th. Very anxious for reviews as well![/quote]

We will be on that cruise June 22

Maybe we can tie up for some off shore trips. Getting very excited.WSe will be on the Rivera Deck

Dynamic, I see that you are new to the boards. Welcome! There is a section on here titled "Roll Calls" where you can meet up with other folks on your sailing. Here is the link to the roll call for your June 22 Emerald cruise:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=361539

We are on the Transatlantic Oct 8 and have booked many tours, etc, thru folks on our roll call. Good luck!

This looks like the place to start this and the time, as I am flying to Rome today. Check out the weather, looks great. Heard all about the new menu and the new food service additions, like pizza delivery. Check in periodically while we are on the cruise for updates.

Bon Voyage111:D

We are sailing on 12/26 and also 1/5. Really looking forward to your impressions! Have a great trip and good sailing!

One of the girls in the spa (whose mother I work with) is on her first voyage and first job with a cruise ship. If anyone goes to the spa and sees Erika N. Please say hello from all of us back in Florida.

Archived