Fall 2008 schedules?

lovemylab

The CB is moving to NYC mid-April of 2008. We have already booked a 7-day round trip cruise for the New England/Canada saioing leaving NYC on October 12, 2008. :) I would assume most other dates would be available now as well.

Can't tell you about any other itineraries - we were just interested in that particular cruise for our 30th anniversay!

Does anyone know of a good hotel near The Brooklyn Cruise Terminal, Pier 12 in NYC? That's where the CB will be sailing from, and I know nothing about that area! Thanks in advance...

Happy Cruising! :D

Only Europe and the Canada/New England schedules have been released for fall of 2008. They were released quite some time ago, but nothing for the Caribbean yet! Well...there is one CB out of NY that's going to the Caribbean, that's it though so far. Hoping that they are released sometime soon!

Europe, the Caribbean, Europe and Canada/New England are out for late 2008.

Alaska, Asia, Australia, Hawaii/Tahiti, Mexico, Panama and South America are not out yet for late 2008.

I've heard they'll release 1 or 2 of the remaining destinations for late 2008 about every 2 or 3 weeks from now until June or July of this year. I think Mexico is next.

Princess has only released Canada/New England for the Caribbbean Princess' 7 day cruises from New York in 2008. The longer crusies should be out in about 2 weeks according to Princess (called them last week)... Didn't ask about further fall '08 cruises. RCI has some really good rates on Explorer 9-dayers so I'm hoping Princess will be at least comparable

Princess has only released Canada/New England for the Caribbbean Princess' 7 day cruises from New York in 2008. The longer crusies should be out in about 2 weeks according to Princess (called them last week)... Didn't ask about further fall '08 cruises. RCI has some really good rates on Explorer 9-dayers so I'm hoping Princess will be at least comparable

Do you think that includes Alaska? In two weeks I mean? Thanks

Mary

Princess has only released Canada/New England for the Caribbbean Princess' 7 day cruises from New York in 2008. The longer crusies should be out in about 2 weeks according to Princess (called them last week)...

Did they mention which ship will be doing the 10 night NE/Canada cruise?

I am waiting for Alaska for 2008

I know, we are too....

Some of our group are also planning a trip to Greece in that summer- so we wish they'd announce it already so we can start planning.

Archived