Signature fragrance

Blueherons... I got about 8 samples of Jo Malone fragrances from BG in the mail today. First one tried was a lemon scent and it's WONDERFUL and just what I was looking for. It smells so summery and fresh! Thanks for the tip.

So glad I could help!:)

Tocca Florence - crisp floral

Nanette Lepore - crisp floral

Burberry (the original) - very clean

Marc Jacobs - crisp floral

I love perfume and can't wait for the release of Tocca Cleopatra. I buy almost all of my scents at Sephora.

My signature scent is Coco Chanel Mademoiselle. But Chance is growing on me as a light alternative.

I am addicted to Coco Mademoiselle, too! It's soooooo elegant, and I feel so good wearing it. I just smelled Chance for the first time today (at Ulta) and although I like it, I find it's very similar to Coco Mademoiselle but not quite there. I'd prefer to wear Coco Mademoiselle. BTW, I also LOVE Coco but for certain times.

Lynn

Hi! I work in the Cosmetics industry, and IMHO, the BEST clean fragrance is Acqua Di Gio by Armani, either Men or Womens....Two more are Dior's Jadore, a nice evening frag, and for fun in the sun, Escada's Pacific Paradise is perfect, and the lotion is fantastic!:D

Best SWEET AS PIE frag for spraying your bedsheets, or yourself, the room etc... is, believe it or not, Paris Hilton's Heiress! Yummy! Delighful light frag that starts off very sweet, like candy, then sets to a pretty soft floral.....

Go on ebay and look for sample perfume lots, often top Designers are included, and great way to try on, or carry, lil perfumes. I personally tho, am a perfume addict, and I wear Givenchy's Amerage Mirage, and J-Lo's (yes, it rocks) Live Luxe...Best thing I have smelled in a while!

Ya'all have fun!

~Christina~

has anyone ever tried OP Juice.....It's all I wear...It's very hard to find, can't buy in in department stores...I usually find it in smaller boutique type stores. It's amazing.....people stop me all the time....It has a very clean scent.

Also, I will mention another favorite of mine. It's made by Brighton. Brighton is a jewerly, pocketbook, accessory line that is found in smaller stores, again, not to be found in department stores.

There scents are Live, Love, Laugh...Live being my favorite...

If you ever happen to come to find these, I strongly suggest you try them. You won't be disappointed, I promise.

Pricing is usually from $30 to $40 dollars...:D

I totally agree with FloridaLaura in post #21. Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue is my signature fragrance as well. I'm very sensitive to many perfumes out there, but I find this one is light--yet it lasts all day. It isn't at all overpowering. People just get a hint of the fragrance as you walk by. I find the fragrance not only light and clean, but to me it has a sophisticated characteristic to it. I've had strangers come up to me asking me what it is I'm wearing. I strongly recommend it.;)

I didn't know Aqua Di Gio had a women's version, too. I'll have to look for it. After DS stunk up the house with Axe body sprays, I bought him some Aqua Di Gio and I love how the house smells after he uses it and goes out. with the Axe, my husband and I would just about have to open the windows and put on the fans. What is it with young men and cologne????? too much is never enough. Speaking of unisex colognes, anyone remember #4711?

has anyone ever tried OP Juice.....It's all I wear...It's very hard to find, can't buy in in department stores...I usually find it in smaller boutique type stores. It's amazing.....people stop me all the time....It has a very clean scent.

I bought OP Juice last summer and I wear it everyday as more of a body spray since it is so light and clean!!! I also wear D&G Light Blue mostly for daytime/sometimes night.

When going out somewhere at night, I like Vickie's Very Sexy. :D

I bought a travel package of a variety of items from the Philosophy Amazing Grace line as well!!! I love it so much that I went back and bought full-sized versions. I'm going to keep the small bottles and refill for travel.

I really really love this scent. It smells like "clean" according to my fiancé. The salesperson at the store said that a lot of nurses and doctors wear it because it isn't overpowering to allergic patients.

I don't usually like to wear fragrance, especially anything too overpowering/musky/flowery etc. I feel self-conscious that it is too strong-smelling to others.

In fact most of the time I plan to just usethe shower gel and lotion of this line. I did buy a small spray too for times when I get a little dressed up. It's great!

My favorites are Poision and Lauren. I used to love Windsong when I was younger and I still wear it some-I have been wearing that for over 30 years!I also loved any fragrance that had Lily of the Valley in it.

I find though I wear fragrance not very often anymore- I know alot of people who are allergic to fragrance-so out of consideration for them I don't wear it. I will though, put on some when it is just hubby and I going out to dinner.

My perfume is Opium.

However... when I wear it my daughter starts sneezing. She told me not to use it on the cruise as it can be overpowering for some people.

What do you all think?

My perfume is Opium.

However... when I wear it my daughter starts sneezing. She told me not to use it on the cruise as it can be overpowering for some people.

What do you all think?

thas't my scent. As I posted earlier, I've been wearing it for almost 30 years, ever since a friend brought it back to me from Paris. I waited along time to get it in the states because they were having a hard time importing it because of the name. I love it. I wear Paris by YSL In the summer which is a lighter version of Opium. Try Paris if you want the scent of Opium only lighter.

Have you tried the powder or lotion Opium makes? I think the perfume is okay for everyday wear, but if you're going to be where there are a lot of people, like a cruise, try using a lighter version like the lotion. I love the powder though; it's a little sparkly and perfect for formal night.

Archived