Room Service for Breakfast?

Have a couple food questions. (We'll be on AOS for 4/29 cruise.)

Can you get Room Service for breakfast? How early?

What time does the buffet start serving breakfast?

We booked an 8:30 a.m. shore excursion - racing sailboat thing - in Barbados (what was I thinking - I love to sleep in late!) I'm trying to figure out what will be easiest as far as getting breakfast before we leave the ship.

Thanks! 9 days and counting...

Have a couple food questions. (We'll be on AOS for 4/29 cruise.)

Can you get Room Service for breakfast? How early?

What time does the buffet start serving breakfast?

We booked an 8:30 a.m. shore excursion - racing sailboat thing - in Barbados (what was I thinking - I love to sleep in late!) I'm trying to figure out what will be easiest as far as getting breakfast before we leave the ship.

Thanks! 9 days and counting...

Room service start early, I beleive at 6:30am, best thing is to put the room service order card outside your door the night before, they will call you 5 mins before delivery. Great wake up call. If you want some things that are not on the pre printed card, just write them in, have always got exactly what we ordered. We're on the same cruise on 5/20, so please keep the AOS nice for us:D

on the balcony is the BEST !! I dont know if you have a balcony or not, but we usually have breakfast a few mornings out there. What a feeling....eating breakfast as you are pulling into port and seeing all the views. :D

We do all our breakfasts via room service. We have seen different choices on different lines.

I usually get some fresh fruit, yogurt, coffee, juice and croissant or bagel.

Wife usually gets bacon, toast, fruit and hash browns.

It sounds pretty basic but if we go to the buffet later (and we often do) I still get the same things. Wife will maybe get pancakes or biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage, hash browns.

On RCI the room service consists of hot items such as eggs, bacon, sausage, omelets, hash browns, danish, rolls, etc. As some have mentioned, you can write in something and if possible they will try to accommodate you. Breakfast on your balcony is a nice way to start off the day.

We do breakfast at least once, so we can enjoy the balcony. We've found them to be pretty reliable and ontime. Menu really doesn't seem to be all that limited. I agree--if they can accomodate special requests, they seem to try.

2353534590039822749WiYybV_th.jpg

We do breakfast at least once, so we can enjoy the balcony. We've found them to be pretty reliable and ontime. Menu really doesn't seem to be all that limited. I agree--if they can accomodate special requests, they seem to try.

2353534590039822749WiYybV_th.jpg

Now if they would put one of those nice tables on all aft balconies, I would be psyched. I have only seen those on the JS pictures people have posted. We have 1688 on Mariner which is a D1 but I don't think it has the bigger table.

Now if they would put one of those nice tables on all aft balconies, I would be psyched. I have only seen those on the JS pictures people have posted. We have 1688 on Mariner which is a D1 but I don't think it has the bigger table.

That's what the lounge chairs are for. Here we are on the balcony of 1688 Navigator 2 yrs ago. We only had a JS last year because of a free upgrade from 1388. I believe our friend Bonnie Voyager takes the cabin table outside for breakfast in 1688/1700. Whatever it takes, you know?

2400291580039822749iNfqYw_th.jpg2820933850039822749hviVdo_th.jpg

Room service start early, I beleive at 6:30am, best thing is to put the room service order card outside your door the night before, they will call you 5 mins before delivery. Great wake up call. If you want some things that are not on the pre printed card, just write them in, have always got exactly what we ordered. We're on the same cruise on 5/20, so please keep the AOS nice for us:D

We've written in poached eggs but never got them. The poached eggs in the dining room are wonderful!!

Archived